Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307213 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:52 pm
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 06:26:50 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Claims Contact

My name is Mr Graig Daniels. I am an Account Director of a Private Banking Service for United Overseas Bank (UOB), Singapore. I was also the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to one of our late investors, a (multi-millionaire) and a valued customer of my department.
Who recently passed away as a result of natural illness. I was able to confirm that the late investor died intestate and has no next of kin to his estates ($49.2 Million US Dollars). Though using my insider leverage and working with you we can secure the estates in the dormant account for the both of us.
My contact to you today is to start by building a strong bond with an experienced business person as you, who would be well capable of handling an important business transaction in the amount of ($49.2M USD) with me.

This is purely based on the same LAST NAME to the late investor. The transaction is 100% legitimate, so we have absolutely nothing to worry about. I have seized all relevant documents (Legal and Banking) that will facilitate my putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you anywhere in the World.
We could either split the above amount, or use some part of it for investment purposes into any possible project that your company requires funding for though we could also invest into other lucrative businesses in other sectors.
Due to the nature of this business transaction, I would advice you not to disclose any information regarding this mutual project to a third party. Do reply back to me either by fax or email with your contact details for me to contact you for further discussions and information.

Regards,

Graig

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement