Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307421 by malu53 Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:18 pm
deleted on zorpia
Bridget christina
lives in Sofia

mo pic

Hi! I am Mis Bridget how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on ID:this([email protected]) hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something to tell you.lots of love Bridget.
same info and message here
amur.bg/index-profil.php?pr=170123
Advertisement

#307423 by malu53 Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:38 pm
black-flirt
same message here. profile deleted too

Hello! I'm Mis Bridget, how are you doing? hope you in perfect order and in good State of health.I took interest in you, hope I don't bother, if you like me write to ID: the ([email protected]) hope to hear from
you soon, I'll wait for your e-mail because I have something to say
you.lots love Bridget.

pic also here
Bridgetqqq
Seeking a: A Relationship
State: New York
City: new york
Zip Code: 10001
#307487 by malu53 Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:03 am
Hello My Dearest xxx,
I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. i am reliable, truth full, loving,open hearten, easy going, faithful.I decided to contact you after reading your profile,as i told you on my previous message,My name is Miss.Bridget paulino,I am 25 years old and South Sudan in north-eastern Africa, I lost my Father about 4 years ago late General Paulino Matip. My father was a freedom fighter, he was the leader of the Democratic Movement in Southern Sudan and South Sudan army. He was one of the men who fought until the recent completion of the independence of my country, South Sudan, but unfortunately he die, and early this year rebel groups attack my family house killed my mother and my little sisters on a cold blood and the rebel attacks have cost majority of innocent soul to be dead and many displaced. I am the only one alive now in my family. majority of my relatives ran away out of the country and some were died in the middle of the war.

I wish to use this time to share with you the important issue about me from my deepest heart. I believe distance, race and age is not a barrier to love because age is just a figure, what matters is love, understanding and sense of maturity.!!! I sincerely request you to kindly be patient and read through my life story very carefully. I am presently living in Dakar-Senegal and I came here as a refugee, I live in Church camp here in Senegal under UNRCC human right agency. i decided to disclose this secret to you based on my good communication with you. I am seeking for your assistance to help me retrieve the money which my late father left behind for me in a Spanish Bank which i am the beneficiary.my late father General paulino matip when he was alive. He deposited some fund in Spain which I’ve tried to withdraw the fund to start a new life, but I was denied the access because of my refugee status here in Dakar-Senegal, rather I was advised to bring a relative/partner who will come to Spain and file for the fund as my trustee requesting on my behalf, but I have no other relative and I cannot travel because of mu situation here. The total fund is €4,400,000.00 Euro.I'm soliciting for your noble hand to help me transfer this fund into your account in your country. I decided to write you with all my whole heart and It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for their services and the balance will be my investment capital.after the transfer of the money, i want you to help me and invest the money in a lucrative business in your country because I never know much anything about investment. Meanwhile, I still want to complete my education. I was doing accountancy in Banking and Finance, but I stopped school since then because I have nobody to support me, but I still have the desire to complete my studies as i wanted and I will definitely complete it once my legacy is released.I will appreciate an urgent message indicating its ability and willingness to deal honestly with this transaction. You can not call me on phone, because I do not have the phone here, but if you like to speak with me on the phone I will give you the phone number of Rev-father in the field because I told him a little about my condition. When you call, tell him you want to talk to Bridget in Hostel female Room 21.

Now I want you to take me as part of you because I will like to meet you as soon as the money is released to you on my behalf. We'll discuss more about our future as we keep communicating.I will give you the Bank details to start communicating with them as soon as you accepted to help me. Please know that I really need your help.

I will be expecting your reply

Yours Sincerely,

Bridget.
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016

Image Image