Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307497 by Calvin Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:49 am
Reply: [email protected]

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
REF: CBG/IRD/CBX/021/016
International Commercial Bank Limited, Ghana
TEL: +233238461691

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to notify you about our meeting today with The President John Dramani Mahama of Ghana, Finance Minister, The Senators, House of Representatives and The world bank president Jim Yong Kim .We came to a conclusion that we have to pay you the sum of$10.5M USD
The payment will be via ATM CARD .

Therefore you are required to get back to me with below information to enable this bank release your ATM CARD to your address this week.

(1) Full Name,------------

(2) Home Address,---------

(3) Telephone #,---------

(4) Your age --------

(5) occupation.------

Regards,
Yours in Service,

Mr.Osei Annan
DIRECTOR PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
TEL: +233238461691
International Commercial Bank Limited, Ghana

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#358283 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:08 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: From Your Friend Mr. Nathan Roger Get back to me

Greetings,

How are doing?

I wish to inform you that i have been able to moved the funds to Paraguay with the help of another person, i got a help from another man and was able to move the consignment to Paraguay where i am presently trying to invest my own share of the funds

i have left a bank a check of US$800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for you but i handed it over to Mr.Bryan Sanderson,the Chief Executive Officer of World Solid Security & Courier Company and directed him to give you the check

You should contact him through his private email: [email protected] and he will hand over the check to you reconfirm the below information to him avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

i will be out the internet for sometime but write me to let me know, and when you have receive the check, take it to your bank to cash your own money and you write me so that we can rejoice together

yours friend

Nathan Roger

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/