Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307530 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:17 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

Sir/Madam,

I have decided to privately assist you on the swift release of your pending payment which you have not been able to receive over the years, as a manaber of the foreign remittance auditing department i haved successfully helped a client to receiver her overdue contractual payment and i strongly believe that you can achieve your overdue success if you adhere to my official directive and promise to reward me handsomely. Your contact information was wipped off the foreign remittance beneficiary batch which i have just added to enable me open this conversation with you, i shall place your receiving bank account information on the approved international remittance batch of this morning to ensure instant release of your funds today.

I await your reply to my private email thereby confirming your receiving bank account details and copy of your valid id card to commence official duties that will guarantee your unconditional success.

Yours truly,
Charles E. Zaman
[email protected]
Telephone: 20 3389-6788

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement