Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309351 by Tim Atem Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:54 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

Greetings my dear,
I know you will be surprised reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention. My Name is Stephanie Smith, a widow from United States presently suffering from Cancer last stage and the doctor says i do not have much time left. It is my last wish to entrust a huge amount $10.5 Million USD in your care to be used for charity, alleviating the suffering of the less privileged because my fast deteriorating health condition will not permit. This painstaking decision is to help humanity in my little capacity before my time comes because the word of God says that "it is appointed unto man to die once and after this face judgment". I crave your indulgence as a God fearing person and one who sincerely cares for the less privileged to use this money for this purpose of charity, i will give you a percentage of the money for your time and commitment.
Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but rather give my bequest continued existence. I await your reply to explain further.
Thank you and Remain blessed,
Mrs. Stephanie Smith.
E-mail : [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#311116 by Tim Atem Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:59 am
She's changed her email address to [email protected]

Greetings, I deeply appreciate your email which gave me hope to live with optimistic feeling that you are the right person to reach the less privileged. Let me enlighten you on what you need to do because my health has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next couple of weeks, because my condition has gotten to a critical and life threatening stage that is why i want this funds to reach the less privileged through your care.

A little about my self, I was married to Prince Steve Onoja Smith from Benin Republic, He was murdered in cold blood along side our only son because he is the next in line for the throne.... I feel sad each time i have to remember the horrible act perpetrated just for power sake, the shock caused me depression but thank God i am a fervent Believer and a God fearing woman just like my late husband.

Since the death of my Husband, I managed his estate until my present health Condition. After being diagnosed of Cancer, i could not manage the Investments anymore and my late husband's killers want to claim all that is left on the grounds that its African Tradition so i decided to sell off everything i could and that is how i realized the total sum of $10.5 Million United States dollars which i want to donate to charity instead of allowing those murderers claim all when i die for their selfish interests. Unfortunately I could not move the money out of Africa due to monetary polices since my husband is late so the bank manager advised that i credit the total funds in an ATM card and the total sum US$10.5 Million Dollars have been credited in an international ATM Visa Card and Registered with Atlas Security company for safe keeping under an agreement which i will send you scanned copy when i confirm your willingness to complete the task.

The ATM Card will allow you daily withdrawal of $50,000.00 US Dollars from any ATM Machine in the world in multiple transactions. To maintain safety of the funds credited in the ATM i instructed the issuing Bank to exclude countries in Africa so that it will be completely useless to anyone who will try to divert the card there in Africa. The Atlas Security Company courier section will deliver the ATM Parcel to your nominated address within two days but you have to make sure you do not let anyone know the amount credited in the Card to avoid problems during delivery.

I am getting weaker by the day and will want to be alive to witness you collect the ATM from the Company in Benin. Let me know what dreams you have for the less privileged in the society and promise me that you will not abandon my Funds with the Security company when i die. I will send you the scanned Copies of the Certificate of Deposit and Agreement Bond that will give you full access to claim the ATM Parcel from the Atlas Security Company and also will write a letter of authorization to the company making known my intention to appoint you as my sole Beneficiary/Next of kin since i am not in a position to do anything now.

In compensation for your assistance and commitment , i want you to keep 30 percent of the total funds for your troubles and the balance must go to Charity as agreed. You will be furnished with more information on how to Claim the funds as soon as i have your word and promise not to betray my trust. Please tell me more about yourself and your plans for the less privileged and the poor/homeless around you.

I have to rest now because this email took me hours to write due to my unusual Dizziness, Please pray for me so that i can be able to conclude the inheritance Authorization before i die. Believe me dear I will die a happy woman to reunite with my family on your assurance that you will do exactly as i have instructed. I anxiously await your response my Beloved, please keep this conversation highly confidential between us because it matters most in my life at this moment. I will also send you my pictures when i hear from you.

God will bless you abundantly in helping the poor and oppressed. "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God".

Yours Sincerely,

Stephanie Smith.

#311631 by Tim Atem Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:59 am
other email address: [email protected]
phone number: +229-98212462

Attn : ,

I am Amy Bordon, a Nurse at the Cancer Research center. It is indeed with a heavy heart that i write you this email as instructed by mother Stephanie Smith right before she died. She passed away after being in coma for several days and her last words was that i should read the note under her Pillow which i could barely understand but her actions made me check under her pillow.

I found a note that states this email address and Password with " Tell my Sister with email address that i love her so much for her goodwill to assist distribute the money to the less privileged and will never depart from her side even now that i am dead. Let her know that i have successfully donated the $10.5 Million dollars i willed for Charity through an International NGO that takes care of refugees and Children affected by War all over the world.

I know you will be wondering why i dropped this note behind for you, Well I did not forget past your efforts, commitment, courage and concern you showed me during my last days, I am compensating you with the sum of $350,000 USD. A cashiers check has already been made out in your name and deposited with Atlas Security company with Deposit Code ( ASS/BN/29091980 ) so kindly contact the company manager Mr Breton Xavier his email ( [email protected] ) and telephone ( +229 98 21 24 62 ) informing him the deposit code and also details where to send your Cashiers Check parcel. If you ignore this message, God will not be happy with you ".

To be sincere, I do not know what this message means completely but i believe you will understand since she seem to have had previous discussions with you. It is with a heavy heart that i write this message now and my eyes are filled with tears because she is such a lovely woman whose only wish is to help the poor, its indeed a great loss and i pray God will give us all the heart to bear the loss. We dare not question God for he loves her more than we do.

At this moment, i will NOT access this email account again as the owner no longer exists. The above message is of utmost importance to Mother Stephanie Smith who is also like a mother to me here at the hospital. I have to go now as we are making arrangements for her burial at the christian cemetery here as she requested. Bye and God Guidance as you fulfill her dying wish. Sorry for being the bearer of such news but i must fulfill her dying wish too by making sure this message gets to you. May her beautiful soul and all the faithful departed , through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Please accept my sympathy.

With Tears,
Ms. Amy Bordon.

atlasscompany.com is and email-only, privacy registered for 1 year only.

Domain Name: ATLASSCOMPANY.COM
Registrar: EPIK, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 617
Whois Server: whois.epik.com
Referral URL: http://www.epik.com
Name Server: NS1.FREEHOSTINGEU.COM
Name Server: NS2.FREEHOSTINGEU.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 14-sep-2016
Creation Date: 14-sep-2016
Expiration Date: 14-sep-2017

#316748 by Tim Atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:12 am
other email: [email protected]

Hello ,

Happy New year! I know you will be surprised hearing from me again right from the email address of Late Mrs Stephanie Smith. Well as you already know, am Amy Borden, the Nurse at the Cancer Research center where Mother Stephanie Smith passed away.

I traveled to Africa Benin Republic for holidays and as part of my promise to make sure that you received your inheritance funds, i visited the ATLAS security company to confirm you received the inheritance deposit. Surprisingly i realized that you have not claimed the deposit and upon inquiry the Manager Mr Breton Xavier told me that they have been expecting to hear from you since last year.

Please kindly contact me on my private email address so that i can be able to help you resolve the issue before my return. I will not access this email again so your reply should be directed to me through " [email protected] ". Thank you and i expect to read from you as soon as possible.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New year celebration.

Yours in Christ,

Ms. Amy Borden.