Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309387 by buried under 419s Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:24 pm
X-Apparently-To: ; Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:06:36 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 82.57.200.119
Received-SPF: none (domain of alice.it does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: Y1Xyx5AWLDtw2EpQvFBFCEzm9DHDxXZDKzCvRaoOkSecug5R
xt98TwcitEyYgV693CvFDDSgJge57nvy375Luv6Xa.WPokyJuwQMopKjRXH0
C8Zlc1SBqtXdrRwd6RjGzUzGDDkl5TrVd22tF77DEpPPrsrAbw3OusZy4Paw
HzXG5cdzFMrpHc4_iaZ7KTnjhdX5Ccab7cWNq0y0v02ro1UaBULfSVzZEKZg
krnBGEdo3PRiUSq6MVTmyPd0_NQD.qW_DP0g1_9kT.CTQxMY00N.SuTxe0T2
RHGVWxDO4uIwxys2LLGQiM2bq1q7jivCKaYP8ZjWfPKvKXPNAQP.ek.4bbkj
7NmcLBiRJbnk3Zq28tBEQZZtQXMC.PfFcZ9EquoGSwaqLTGJwm.N87KdqVH8
9IATAJZWDXuqEz8eT_6ehkR4rjhDRVk7zWPuI3DnVMNxq5z3W8pN0jV51Hji
wEeyHC2T.8GJwyhDDQWhBqDK68z4fjlKmjSzu8cc78wEMllqRkDCRCewU0qB
TcYMkFlU4k5avYtvakhaIs5fFeyfCAVa39T6pFVqswFrIo5Q8MtYkah9hvZS
JDmDuRstMnod1Z_ZY2RB0rUOkKyKImeF.XZvv3jn6lCS_XuDwkaOfVEZbrQG
4istKTsAouFmT3KHnt.GO1Ya1VhoOkBQJpx0elYYiRWohXFIloAQJ1h1rlHB
YIqvZNAXBKTtj7NAmLr5a.SXQTcnnNkycX9nFa8BwlH5dFbDR_d0frQpjniZ
reNdH79.6Yn7dHmkKreFDjljmEcFzGi3tbkqjQ2pgZ0Yi2MYeNnVaTIW8r3v
YPJiF.D_ANB4AqNbgeRJEo4RUMm0WGmiwmwTGw.Pd3lqtP4.tHqlKNBh.x1I
oPKKOmo9gwGTiD1ge0aLhMFaHEFSdXxIBG21ePrVclXGXXC6qz_0V.ISgUbh
33jQxleW.bsHRvcv2dIdsVombYNRZkrYnBorMsK92is4QjG4s_WLJ9uHGlwv
Yx3pKI04OcTI9OvyCb2WGu3ovayphLSV49n_IFf5F_IRfHgqeEgGZao3wPjR
lBFDNnCWX7t.6TZlLFGWlIZmPwFCY3_Zj4yYlYYz3lZwBGA1XRVUCdkfW8j9
N.EXA_NaB3Q7MzyvD5HhBryLFuCs6LF1xbKIoby0UOqGEnPiuaBPXoCAj1uD
tPXDLL4SWdNWA5oQwup03NoJRohf.5aeXDwhlAQGfpmBxJaN4_giW7o4OYGE
Aun21UcMZ1wUBOuUEWoNBCczfy4..mP7CZ0nhInj20xSnAphuZmO.Rsu_UOm
i.JFMH6Iq0g7zj6KC1.9CijFxyYAShpDLyknyUsVJ.b3rJmxIfKunCn_4teY
fDYSQEaPzTfNyH_9z.RszLrAcqZAxBNVzDQr.GA.xMC9lfC_BQHq99NqAdVc
muraP6YMy3lxBDaYMlEVwiiT0x7lZQhkQL2NyXhcK5Hf.OhsQ5zp4Ejop8V6
SJjD_cF_hLe7dF305sNxSDUR1YTNUahB2M6kfj82bDyA43OS06llCg1mMwVg
9GZ3W8HWZoguQW72diQQ1pNvLy.PAoCQW8U_l0.tpXJRoVD6d4ZpypE63bUH
KcuJSqAjaDjmUPtuXCOjvTdIZq2DcPnSIgd6GGaQQBoiqsqyTuc_ukc.wyxL
y8rNK2gOKDlJ0B5e_Lpjh2qnqkvixyse1pjUrrFN0tU9xDNs5piVKSk.rMCg
.5wAliejA_.EjV0khHu7Z3OYLTdKJ9DtYOhnEzr.8EULMrMyR2B13nHRdbFP
A.thsEFH6gWCeZAlD6OQgxhCD6oAx33TEVBm8HqDHYsrz.dFgnY7O0I2npTH
i3yD8NCKpdqLLdIvT_vmBpEWy4nhExxaIOJHOfE545fHuu2T1UXw07PhYgja
SjTXFIdb_CO1DY0xGFGT_1l5yPnDKH8DymmxGe19mAOIjkPP1INhRrcwse9I
jcxlUHA-
X-Originating-IP: [82.57.200.119]
Authentication-Results: mta1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=alice.it; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=alice.it; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtp303.alice.it) (82.57.200.119)
by mta1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:06:33 +0000
Received: from feu11-alice (82.57.204.66) by smtp303.alice.it (8.6.060.43)
id 57E4F9B900BD3D74; Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:06:15 +0200
Received: from (41.79.217.146) by wmlight.pc.tim.it; Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:06:15 +0200
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:06:15 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES WITH US
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: 41.79.217.146
Content-Length: 3290

Office of Commissioner McAllen-Miller
International Settlement Dept.
From the desk of:McAllen-Miller
Email-( [email protected]

Good day:

I am commissioner McAllen-Miller the director of international airport Texas.

Due to the illegal operations of fraudsters in this country America our
council with the united nation forum has established to help you and other scam
victims recover your funds and consignments boxes here in America.

So far now, we have recovered 100 consignment boxes abandoned in our airport
ware house and an other 50 consignment boxes Apprehended from illegal fake
diplomats.

Due to the petitions received by the formal un boss secretary general-general
kofi annan from all over the continent in regards to the fraudulent activities
going on in America sub-region with the security's agent and diplomats who has
been delaying people's funds and gold hold, consignments and valuables in their
custody are demand to be releases to their owners.

I am commissioner McAllen-miller the director of international airport Texas,
McAllen-miller commissioner of international airport Texas united states for
peace keeping, appointed by the new government of (ndc) president professor
Vickie Sutton, I have included your name into the beneficiary files of scam
victims for release of 2 consignment boxes valuable of $8.5million us dollars
and 85kilograms of gold deliver to you from the cargo department of the united
nation diplomatic courier service here in Texas united state.

You are therefore advice to submit all your information for onward delivery of
your 2 register consignment boxes deliver to you.

Passport id.
Full name.
Home or office address.
Direct telephone number/mobile number.
Fax number.
Country of origin.

Please kindly note the below important registration details of your (2)
consignment boxes

1. The registration no............................ Gil/am/xxx21/0x
2. The batch number of the boxes...................gil/ am/xxx54/0x
3. Security code number..........................sfss/am942054/02
4. Serial no.................................0043687/eb.

You are advise to act fast in receipt of this email to you and any further
delay will be the pleasure of the unhrc to use your fund to help the displaced
people in Darfur and you are also advice to stop any illegal transaction
because we have place our net working on you in any transaction you may likely
participant on.

For further negotiation to enhance the completion of this transaction I will
send the united nation diplomatic base (u.n.d.b) for delivery of your 2
consignment boxes to you after you complete the payment of $61 us dollars for
the endorsement fees for the signatory of the Texas international airport
authority.

Note you are advice to direct the fee to Benin republic as originated of your
boxes via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer as listed
below:

Receiver's name: Paul Alor
Question: urgent
Answer: today
Amount $61.00
Mtcn Control#
Sender's name:
Sender's phone:
Sender's address:

I am online waiting for your response with the $61 payment to enable us
complete your delivery today.

Best regards
McAllen-Miller Commissioner
Email: [email protected]

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#347261 by AlanJones Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:12 am
Reply-to: "Mrs. Sheri B. Bronstein" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961066421

Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.
100 N. Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255 USA.
Our Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/155/WD/011
Working Hours: Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)

Notification Update Of Your Inheritance Fund Worth The Sum Of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) With This Bank.

Please Pay Attention,This is an urgent notification payment update which will be a great help to you in receiving your unclaimed inheritance fund which you abandon with this Bank for long that has been approved for your immediate payment, I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United state Dollars ) belongs to you, I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big amount of fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you the beneficiary.After a brief meeting held by the Bank executives yesterday at precisely 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) we deem it appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York according to the record we got due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a minor payment obligation.

The actual transfer of your funds ( $27,000,000.00 Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) into the government account comes up after the next 48 hours from now if failing to comply, This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs.Rosa Gumataotao Rios that all unclaimed funds should be paid into the United States Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in 2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11,2001. Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be transferred into following the government directive aftre 48 hours if failing to comply, And note to responds to us with below Name of Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department.

AC NO: 68302345093
Routing NO:021109593
Account Name: United States Treasury Department,USA

Note: If you still wish to receive your funds of ( $27,000,000.00 Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) with this Bank I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department during the board meeting therefore I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Bank. After the verification of your information and banking details which i have with me right now in my department regarding your fund transfer payment i discovered that what is delaying the final transfer and reflect of your fund worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars into your account is your remaining one required document which is your OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE that suposed to be approve to you from the federal government of Benin in Africa where your fund is originated and coming from through the office of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin republic (IMF) from the department of Dr.EMMANUEL IFU the director incharge of approving the document to you from IMF OFFICE Benin republic.

Your fund has been approved and ready for the release and final transfer into your bank account and i am now the person incharge to make this transfer and i am assuring you to follow up my direction since i have been appointed to direct this payment to you in other for us to accomplish this transfer and i promise you that you will receive your fund, Meanwhile We has made an inquiry today and we has contacted the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin (IMF) from the department of Dr.EMMANUEL IFU the director incharge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you and we have bee informed that approving the document to you will coast the sum of $80 only due to there new federal government law the fee has been reduce to $80 and that will be the only fee you will pay to the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin (IMF) for the approving of the document to you.

We hereby advise you today to quickly comply with this Bank by contacting the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) today from the department of DR. EMMANUEL IFU the director incharge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you with there head office contact information and there email address below or quickly call FRED EZE the director incharge of approving the document to you and send the document fee which is the sum of $80 to them today for the approving of the remaining OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you in other for us to accomplish the final transfer of your fund to reflect into your account once the document is presented to this Bank, Below is the contact information to the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) for you to contact them today and obtain the document with $80 Dollar Only.

Secondly, I also want to notify you that we received a payment information today from the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) through DR. EMMANUEL IFU the director incharge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you which is below for you to use in sending the document fee of $80 today to there office in BENIN, Use below payment details and send the fee to there office in BENIN today through western union or Money gram today.

RECEIVERS NAME: PEDRO EDU
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT TO PAY: $80 DOLLARS
TEST QUESTION: WHAT FOR.
ANSWER: MY BELONGING

MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBERS.............................................
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS...........................................

We encourage you to Treat this matter as urgent today by sending the fee needed for the approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you from the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) and send the document fee of $80 to him today for the approving of the document to you for us to transfer your fund into your account,We hope to hear from you today.

E-mail us the payment only at: [email protected]

IMF BENIN PHONE: +229.61066421

Regards,
Mrs. Sheri B. Bronstein,
The global human resources executive for Bank of America'

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#351075 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:15 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF: JAMIE DIMON C.E.O
270 PARK AVENUE, 39TH FLOOR NEW YORK, 10017
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK.

DATE: FRIDAY, 29 - 12, 2017.

REF: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$10.500, 000.00

DURING THE JOINT MEETING HELD BY THE EUROPEAN UNION (E.U.) WITH ECOWAS COMMISSION (CEDEAO) INCLUDING WITH UNITED NATIONS (U.N.) AD-HOC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ON LOTTERY WINNINGS, CONTRACT AND INHERITANCE FUND PAYMENT; WE DISCOVERED WITH DISMAY THAT YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN UNNECESSARILY DELAYED BY THE AFRICA BENIN REPUBLIC CORRUPT OFFICIALS WHO HAVE BEEN USING YOUR PAYMENT TRANSACTION AS AN AVENUE TO EXTORT BOGUS FEES FROM YOU. TO FORESTALL THIS, YOUR FULL PAYMENT OF US$10,500,000.00 (TEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) HAS BEEN IRREVOCABLY RELEASED TO YOU IN THE FORM OF ATM MASTER CARD AND THIS WILL ENABLE YOU HAVE INSTANT ACCESS OF YOUR FUND.

THIS INCLUDES EVERY FOREIGN CONTRACTOR THAT MAY HAVE NOT RECEIVED HIS OR HER CONTRACT SUM AND PEOPLE THAT HAD AN UNFINISHED TRANSACTION, PEOPLE WHO HAVE INHERITANCE TO CLAIM OR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSES THAT FAILED DUE TO INABILITY OF GOVERNMENT IN SOME PART OF WORLD.

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU THAT ATM MASTER CARD NUMBER: 5318 9001 8747 8735 HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOR, THE ATM CARD VALUE IS $10,500,000 USD (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, USD ONLY) YOU ARE ADVISED THAT A MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL VALUE OF $10,000.00 USD IS PERMITTED ON WITHDRAWAL PER DAY AND ARE DULY INTER SWITCH SO YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAWAL AT ANY ATM LOCATE CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE AROUND THE WORLD.

NOW YOUR NEW PAYMENT, US GOVERNMENT APPROVAL NO; UN5685P, WHITE HOUSE APPROVED NO:WH44CV, REFERENCE NO.-35460021, ALLOCATION NO: 674632 PASSWORD NO: 339331,PIN CODE NO: 55674 AND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF MERIT PAYMENT NO: 103, RELEASED CODE NO: 0763; IMMEDIATE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK TELEX CONFIRMATION NO: -1114433;SECRET CODE NO: XXTN013, HAVING RECEIVED THESE VITAL PAYMENT NUMBER, THEREFORE YOU ARE QUALIFIED NOW TO RECEIVED AND CONFIRM YOUR ATM CARD WITH OUR DELIVERY DEPARTMENT WITHIN THE NEXT 48HRS..

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BEAR THE COST OF YOUR ATM CARD COURIER FEE AS STIPULATED BY THE AUDITORS, THE AUDITORS DECLINED REVERSE DELIVERY PAYMENT, (NO MORE C.O.D FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) THAT IF A REVERSE DELIVERY PAYMENT IS MADE, AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG, THAT WE/YOU CANNOT SUE THE DELIVERY COMPANY TO RECOVER THE FULL VALUE OF THE FUND AS STIPULATED IN THE ATM CARD SINCE PAYMENT FOR DELIVERY WAS NOT MADE AT POINT OF MAILING, SO FOR THIS REASONS, WE HAD COME TO AN AGREEMENT WITH THE AUDITORS THAT YOU SHALL BE THE ONE TO TAKE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR $10,500,000USD ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS AS REVERSE PAYMENT IS RULED OUT.

YOUR $10.500, 000.00 USD ATM CARD WILL ONLY COST YOU THE COST OF DELIVERING YOUR ATM CARD WHICH INVOLVES ONLY $88.19USD (24HRS DELIVERY).

BASED ON THE ABOVE REASONS, WE HAVE CONCLUDED DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT WITH A FEDEX COURIER AGENT BENIN REPUBLIC, IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE DEVELOPMENT; YOU ARE REQUESTED TO IMMEDIATELY PAY THE DELIVERY COST THROUGH THE AGENT GIVEN PAYMENT INSTRUCTION BELOW. YOUR ATM CARD WILL DELIVER TO YOU AS SOON AS THE $88.19 COURIER FEE IS PAID WITHIN 24HRS.

URGENTLY SEND THE ABOVE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION STATED BELOW, ALSO FORWARD YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE ATM CARD TO DELIVER AS THE UNITED NATIONS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISTAKE IN DELIVERING YOUR $10,500,000.00 USD ATM CARD PAYMENT TO YOU.

SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO URGENTLY SEND THE $88.19 USD COURIER FEE TODAY SO THAT THE COURIER COMPANY WILL PROCEED ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD IMMEDIATELY. IF YOUR DELIVERY FEE IS RECEIVED TODAY, YOUR $10,500,000 USD ATM CARD WILL LEAVE TO YOUR DESTINATION FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING AND WILL GET TO YOU WITHIN 24HRS; THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU SEND THE $88.19 DELIVERY FEE TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $10,500,000 USD ATM CARD TOMORROW SINCE IT IS AN OVERNIGHT / 24HRS DELIVERY.

SEND THE $88.19 TO THE ORIGINATED THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THIS INFORMATION:

RECEIVER’S NAME: PEDRO EDU
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION: FASTEST
TEXT ANSWER: WAY

AFTER PAYING THE FEE, SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP CONFIRMATION OF THE TRANSACTION FOR RECORD KEEPING.

MTCN#:............
SENDER'S NAME........
SENDER'S ADDRESS.......
SENDER'S TELEPHONE......

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. DO EMAIL US ONLY AT: [email protected]

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. JAMIE DIMON.
CEO JPMORGAN CHASE BANK

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#352434 by AlanJones Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:01 am
Reply-to: "Mrs, Vivian Douglas" - [email protected]

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Our Ref: FGB /SNT/STB

Email us at: [[email protected]]

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $49 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $49 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $49 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $49 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $49 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your account within 5hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($49)

Receivers Name: Raul Noah
Address: Cotonou Benin Republic
Test Question: Fastest
Answer: transfer
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:
Sender’s full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $2.5M the same today without any delay. View my ID CARD attached to this message and proceed to send the $49 processing charges right away so that you will receive your fund.

Send your reply only at: [email protected]

Best Regards

Mrs, Vivian Douglas
Tel/ +229-61-06-64-21
My email id: [email protected]

#353084 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 am
Reply-to: Bank of America - [email protected]

Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.
100 N. Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255 USA.
Our Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/155/WD/011
Working Hours: Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)

Notification Update Of Your Inheritance Fund Worth The Sum Of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) With This Bank.

Please Pay Attention,This is an urgent notification payment update which will be a great help to you in receiving your unclaimed inheritance fund which you abandon with this Bank for long that has been approved for your immediate payment, I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United state Dollars ) belongs to you, I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big amount of fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you the beneficiary.After a brief meeting held by the Bank executives yesterday at precisely 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) we deem it appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York according to the record we got due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a minor payment obligation.

The actual transfer of your funds ( $27,000,000.00 Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) into the government account comes up after the next 48 hours from now if failing to comply, This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs.Rosa Gumataotao Rios that all unclaimed funds should be paid into the United States Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in 2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11,2001. Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be transferred into following the government directive aftre 48 hours if failing to comply, And note to responds to us with below Name of Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department.

AC NO: 68302345093
Routing NO:021109593
Account Name: United States Treasury Department,USA

Note: If you still wish to receive your funds of ( $27,000,000.00 Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) with this Bank I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department during the board meeting therefore I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Bank. After the verification of your information and banking details which i have with me right now in my department regarding your fund transfer payment i discovered that what is delaying the final transfer and reflect of your fund worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars into your account is your remaining one required document which is your OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE that suposed to be approve to you from the federal government of Benin in Africa where your fund is originated and coming from through the office of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin republic (IMF) from the department of Dr.EMMANUEL IFU the director incharge of approving the document to you from IMF OFFICE Benin republic.

Your fund has been approved and ready for the release and final transfer into your bank account and i am now the person incharge to make this transfer and i am assuring you to follow up my direction since i have been appointed to direct this payment to you in other for us to accomplish this transfer and i promise you that you will receive your fund, Meanwhile We has made an inquiry today and we has contacted the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin (IMF) from the department of Dr.EMMANUEL IFU the director incharge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you and we have bee informed that approving the document to you will coast the sum of $80 only due to there new federal government law the fee has been reduce to $80 and that will be the only fee you will pay to the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin (IMF) for the approving of the document to you.

We hereby advise you today to quickly comply with this Bank by contacting the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) today from the department of DR. EMMANUEL IFU the director incharge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you with there head office contact information and there email address below or quickly call FRED EZE the director incharge of approving the document to you and send the document fee which is the sum of $80 to them today for the approving of the remaining OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you in other for us to accomplish the final transfer of your fund to reflect into your account within 3hrs once the document is presented to this Bank.

Secondly, I also want to notify you that we received a payment information today from the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) through DR. EMMANUEL IFU the director incharge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you which is below for you to use in sending the document fee of $80 today to there office in BENIN, Use below payment details and send the fee to there office in BENIN today through western union or Money gram today.

RECEIVERS NAME: Raul Noah
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT TO PAY: $80 DOLLARS
TEST QUESTION: WHAT FOR.
ANSWER: MY BELONGING

MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBERS.............................................
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS...........................................

We encourage you to Treat this matter as urgent today by sending the fee needed for the approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you from the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) and send the document fee of $80 to him today for the approving of the document to you for us to transfer your fund into your account,We hope to hear from you today.

E-mail us the payment only at: [email protected]

IMF BENIN PHONE: +229.61066421

Regards,
Mrs. Sheri B. Bronstein,
The global human resources executive for Bank of America'

#354904 by buried under 419s Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:04 pm
X-Apparently-To: ; Tue, 06 Feb 2018 17:53:42 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 82.57.200.117
Received-SPF: none (domain of alice.it does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: ifLW7eYWLDteVRJN9zNxmQ_KS.Lf4NcwCTVWpFMbM.6PF9IG
drCk6UYSGCk3CffrZHtr4ntcWQkxGHbLaaGFdwgAPBntUI9N.88SvkklcBcH
g1pWplyVQGHvPRxa6JA2gKYGQoKQhN5VEpcoDxygbt5u3zBlcCNNdAbKvuVb
oRzo0.kQg4EekCmirY6VaaN4DdQnrm80TutIAopb0QqJ.BdLr.fG6NPtoKjr
jeYf5P9UGSqZIfX2aqqqAP5XsK0rx8_idWArYuaxQzFaL6EjnrhqiWFNtodv
g_a42KYjIjdwZ1HZOsh2q6oWtXNR7g16eaddlHZKJOhKsP5651SP5lacVviI
QWtTsWX0XvAnuFJh1y1C5RfATaRiiELB7tJAa3yiaxgFzs0HqjCjzqzvyUUj
K0Iaw9.gAMxsYHUEiurlQ2VylRpnGj3kYi.7nBhOli6SxZzVFUyg1lCe9uM4
ETZdS0CWhYWD0jlI6H0lGOE1m_rzjevCJc87ZQ876RPp43Cv0cQ6rXZlbhYr
hvdCkBUCcvYegiD.wxIDSGB4G4S.ECjFSmfyToOZ.95p8i3Lz.6WtU2NQ994
gLRRbKCfDQRdxBpSIdBfBnHbVPOTuK3iL2WuTdr_lZiBJLOya5yA5P6qsKHv
y0CWhAeCw7BnjAJOZkpIPQTLGGKG4UWcCOBIirgWTx_YI4eBz.EMYcXv6Gbc
ORVwoQH_f886eiw8ilA33TLt_efhImFspqb_G1zw2aLs.MgWwhURHaXWUJz6
fvkEfs5BxpEblpYMUtAnrp2rhO93EsPxUBVCX7kQk1YOaqj3dcm9lMUdbNvX
DLkIyUMDVpJwwrWp2OG1i.JgAI9a__A02jSev7LUVJ2IdRWMWLDDWqqvDto5
7ND7lokVF0A4IEsgXfcZmy4nekTzwcg8cFrvzjlwAC5ECemR3MVA1RbF_r0r
I6.3F1a3_oOXIbYyLWvaVSObCW.NgHld307g6wRLd2onQmHPseR0ureiUu1t
vazhEoGPYv.IgWBiEoWHEWnNjlO5HffNo.r64lvaEX63Rjcq6N_rxJwk8Bk.
UpRJHO7g7kj4YIXwvQmXcLWVHKA17pGIX6hFmj.4IQPrY9NPgppSapyC8qqy
9n9ENEVppHP0SKy6Qaf2r4BAGEqPOOOsqZz1o5z5XeYUgBQqvgvvwFA503C6
T63jlZrl6QHeLNvQtI6fyc9p9rwXwDfS4ptb1aym4vwhWVTa7zC8XAftfmBO
fS_eK._eksNms9giUxX3Nx1a8eSqKiKczxCA9gImq3.WwBEZSv04Ag027.0J
UpW49VJFdXEg1ZQsE6csRs.hoZd765rs9JMtDOlqSED76wgD8k1oCJVMq1FK
v4mR2PZH7S9q8FxC7seiZO_piP8KiYthYPotBPsSTS.GpmxNKbG0VaInJ7xZ
LVkh0Dq2XGRY5bYkhC7I0hXQ1ExO4URGrgsekZ2Ptgp5lexVD3ZDwua6jr3K
CLpU.P6aTCuLORD2fxfcytR2HU7S7kbOEl8ADO5lJmny8ZCHKA70K4gQam9I
qYr_IQ3pCAcMES5Wyayj9_KGt1lCWB7mOIxx87lJLF4RJd6qnu57cx0J0y_3
SfucnJsdwW6Y6_jIK7woV6a4mrAO7.ofYJ5y0pw4flWZwYVzHif2eDd_GTQP
4ExPcEwh7YcRc2WBFJDnrb7KIgR3s6LhjQZtkxm97DwZLF6HUKIuozzfq014
FiIfkvVDjPmKeapk5qeC.kjnQr3Cm4nDD096A00yExgaw5pMdSTV.DWd4p_D
pt8ntqiLZ0BMIs5uANe0Fcr.2TPdrAE2UYWlT9iuhFgj3XFwNldiZqPh5Mh_
epVxZovkFgCsv4DSHa9pXgWmTU9BMdVfJA2hyrEXUcv3ZEPH4j7b0QA6R1DR
dp7qMSm4V9hsuOKFHzYwbPyKWt5HrKU-
X-Originating-IP: [82.57.200.117]
Authentication-Results: mta4410.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=alice.it; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=alice.it; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtp301.alice.it) (82.57.200.117)
by mta4410.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 06 Feb 2018 17:53:41 +0000
Received: from feu34-alice (82.57.205.56) by smtp301.alice.it (8.6.060.43)
id 5A73BB7400318BCB; Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:53:40 +0100
Received: from (197.234.219.23) by wmlight.pc.tim.it; Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:53:40 +0100
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:53:40 +0100 (CET)
From: Excellency Ambassador Jerry Matthews Matjila <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I WILL ASSIST YOU TO GET YOUR FUND
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Originating-IP: 197.234.219.23
Content-Length: 3310

Hello dear'

How are you doing today!

I am Ambassador Jerry Matthews Matjila, President of the United Nations. I am

very excited to inform you that I shall be representing United Nations

ambassadors in a general financial business resort (gatherings) summit with

some very important personalities (V.I.P) of other countries of the World

concerning the present global economic crisis and the high rate of unemployment

and the meeting shall be hold in the United Nations head office in New York

United State.

I know its not mandatory that you must come from this very city or country but

all am saying is that as personal assistant/ adviser to the United Nations

organization I shall make sure that all unreleased wining, compensations and

contract fund shall be declare release immediately to the beneficiary

accordingly with immediate effect as the payment has been delayed. According to

my file verification I found your name among the list of people who have not

yet receive their wining, compensation or contract fund, I can assure you of

getting your fund after the meeting is been hold as I know personal as United

Nations President that if you receive your fund valued for the sum of ($15.8

million Us Dollars)it will help bring down the rate of economic crisis going on

at the moment round the global World so its the major reason of this very

important meeting, I shall be representing U.S ambassador to help you receive

your US$15.8 million USD immediately.

The world ambassadors to UNICEF. UNDD, United Nations, IMF, has agreed to help

you get your long awaited fund by authorizing the paying courier or banks to

release the fund to me personal so I can deliver the fund to you with my UN

Passport and authorities to ensure no delay. After the meeting I shall bring

your package/consignment which contains a cash worth sum of $15.8M USD along

with me so stop dealing with whom ever is attempting to deceive you about

receiving your fund as united nations has taken full charge of delivery your

fund.

So as soon as the meeting is over I will be coming directly to your house by

myself. (mistake is absolutely not accepted, reconfirm the address where you

want the package to be delivered and the nearest airport to your city of

residence also I need your cell phone number to enable me call you and a copy

of your id or driver license is needed for identification purpose as its most

be presented to me before the fund final hand over to you as the beneficiary.

I have ensure that all the ambassadors pleaded on your behalf for your package

consisting of your fund to be release to me for immediate delivering to you by

myself which has been approved and shall be signed in our office in New York at

our headquarter after the meeting. The payment approval documents have been

acquired for the smooth delivery of your package meanwhile this is your file

number (UNOFBDPNY) use it as subject while responding to this mail do not

forget it as it’s very important.

E-mail me only at: [email protected]

Yours sincerely,

South Africa to the United Nations

Excellency Ambassador Jerry Matthews Matjila

#367071 by buried under 419s Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm
X-Apparently-To: ; Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:38:18 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 183.79.57.50
Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of gmail.com does not designate 183.79.57.50 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: JtUYyZIWLDsk8wtXVDzTALhqIfNTdqnU0i_cCIPZ1UcqYLTT
pEUDySZfVHgmT9q9XWTPzCqOZoBnHud6TVLbi6PYa9ViXD8yJb2e9cy2CSzj
xuD8We188wWtCNiFDFms0r5NNH_CkjPIM5y_5RtpuHpyRYH.BnlLOc.DRE54
lNcAfDk.JChvZVSrBea5c2bDQILVyh1uBY2S5eBum9QxKgZ7.9e5PMmAYDAy
IMIZQ2xC1GWkiBcmC0XGE2zZyy_odBJVuxzImZNqGyWXU_c4rl0B7HqwfJR0
0JHEqCgbcH.92Dht2AoVRFe.3TOuBlcH.r6HU24bapFLgcF0UprRLohxxyf2
bKINw2XybT9K4sAon.KrCAQ.osJX7EiYHQIXrJf9Lu9fRLYxJtqQN0XAnaUQ
ndJ.jo3ntiiRQwvEQdUQbK271EJRq35OaORgcbfl8qd4FouhGeHDr9yaSC6m
mz4fa9MtYj0yLB2X57ECFWm2bunjhtw_Uvz083QJ0.obIfaKPEz_VlFfp3ql
h7IuDNuWEVWf8_azKhbchQiJVrRjX9bfkkdcCx4bPao1THHAPHCi414I5TNp
IRgt6LAnsD9MZIXPGr5GEAw_eDXLu72I2pCm657b0cMHikZOqymKwVkjwUqH
P7GV8gtmumBu4me.R5YvMtnbjJUGv1WsekGH.hjCVVRXbDSyIg1FP0lPCEzr
rEIkDdGb7mZ2uygPjKxayOUbJ_6pQFiSvtDa.V2RRLeZTvxRTMvRxE66tjZR
nmdWofXtBbnjVic7pA5HPKWkDFOsR_f0EL8xuv5RyUycgYZGDsR4B3JV2mnq
0bih1uDitf3jeP6kJZF7JMrVV_qiAO3vgBWd6nPy9UBbrMZfqPSFrvzMbPgT
hoWNejyb33dm9DtWq_6iJ0TibNLpIj2zTeGmFRSR4zKK41xcL9KWXuRblKRI
bkhdqXS6oA5d5mj48OljJQb8_pOx9j2XZoWld_BMNWYpaLM5ffqJdoDsdqPg
pbEEk087.Dg0jtiJUaGSsqwxnT5d0cc55iJe549eztzl0pUvUM1Ja1DNP_C5
4K3Q9IU5h3qCTsAPF6XJTdrFaxgINS0vy_0_F1Go.zwXFYXjMtP4us3kb7No
dDpmg6_R48.u4GUZJOKqlDd25VZZRJNpt1NWlsXshcz.E0b1VfFd_ORT
X-Originating-IP: [183.79.57.50]
Authentication-Results: mta4436.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.jp; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO ns501-vm10.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.57.50)
by mta4436.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:38:18 +0000
Received: from [183.79.100.141] by ns501.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 12 Jun 2018 15:38:17 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.135] by t504.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 12 Jun 2018 15:38:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp504.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 12 Jun 2018 15:38:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 67766 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Jun 2018 15:38:16 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Sender:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=CaDXNo+folyKUofjE0gJ3M+BnMA5G/HSPH33uemvQoV1nPfp0P42MlVRu6quKOfZ1smqtP4p9wOeA4DS1LvonohAa1e7bdBvdsHmskPHmLyu919v9zv82Lx8XSxRmBur ;
X-YMail-OSG: fsfFir4VM1kWRTty_ZYzJ1Z6q3tE7.wo7KCTwJeDQfsv4qiRf3qEnCtEVxTlrOcCBCr_ndBICBf1dwEyY7hSnBtifeRBMc8zN2hwR5.wY4foDSACtsSQq2ihWAeOHKfqfC.N_dSEz9n.OjFkJNw2LLuX.Cz1L.5b9sU1fsJEIB4WxjLVXdRqZhKRxYX5WScraKWelf3uPgIhZMCcFMmhBaBBaIxHxOR8_u_EmjAbKq5aAye3.kognyv0WLBiD1l7Hn6J0dR11tdpuZBVnW1asfqt6fSEbRRTmTNvNhPHnNInE5DOWvQUVymm4qfFASCA2UXnGeN26f2Hr2ndu_5wLov_L7UcDzv.pe6ps8CYTnVbbutVJ4W.Q2aNb9TTon67MSkwpGcTrnesGUm6gHhrFUEzhCWMBFnrLGWadE5qg4W4I8xVi9i9Rq.YcO8HSTIIz_4bT2T9z9MKzqTUnniIMAYcnKY7bHNCX2nv3XSGX.c5nJYUY4.xJ.owRe8aGoX5F.CnmikETwmnl4rhWDbZrQdQg2sjlmxLNR8tt_cPkFDuZcZWqqOeasI.Htj0LO_TuNujdjMmhJRQxQ5ngppC6EJ7vdOE4o1.DsSBgEab8SCWKhdzGhBKY1TSjR0Pzb8EaT4MTg2WL7PqauALDn2mheavPWeqpMdUdreNYFGBhyd26bAW.tw8PkiZL2UHmiOkFcThW1u_qZV2P7cgoZxy_VCCmQbBIIrfdWAVoAhGuOZqxvkmWxykWgIySgQiq0Tp
Received: from [197.234.221.151] by web32101.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Wed, 13 Jun 2018 00:38:15 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_74
X-YMail-JAS: HPX6FpUVM1mjlqFHsWZES2WOhoC2NNnufuuaNGLj9vUaUNn9hV7NWA0cwq4E0p2n0yN6CuN6bjzIpu8snvSdcPVnmXxTEU.3adxZ9oXIHu7etRvcEctFu.bUW6WdRKAY79o-
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 00:38:15 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Chair of the Federal Reserve <[email protected]>
Subject: OVER-DUE PAYMENT RELEASED. FINALLY
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1998909002-1002167-1528817895=:28952"
Content-Length: 23011

--1998909002-1002167-1528817895=:28952
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-2022-jp

Current Chair of the Federal Reserve.

Nominated to the position by President Donald Trump

Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell,

Administrative Judge, 1st Judicial District

60 Centre Street, Room 512

New York, New York 10007

Law Clerks:

Andrea Field, Esq.

Hasa Kingo, Esq.

OVER-DUE PAYMENT RELEASED. FINALLY, YOUR FUND IS NOW HERE IN THE USA AWAITING TO BE SHIPPED TO YOUR ADDRESS.

The reconciliation of accounting data to budgetary data is required under Government Code (GC) sections 12460 and 13344. GC 12460 requires information in the State Controller’s Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report to account for funds on the same basis as that of the applicable Governor’s Budget. GC 13344 requires departments to prepare and maintain financial and accounting data for the Governor’s Budget and related documents, and the Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report described in GC 12460, according to the methods and bases provided in regulations, budget letters, and other directives of Department of Finance (Finance). By law, year-end financial reports must be prepared consistent with the applicable budget. Information provided to Finance for the Governor’s Budget must be consistent with information provided to the State Controller’s Office (SCO) for the Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report. The following instructions will assist departmental accounting and budget staff to reconcile year-end financial reports to budget schedules in accordance with government code and state policy.

Sequel to the above specifications, the management of the Fund Reconciliation Department here in New York City USA, wishes to let you know that every precept regarding your funds has been concluded. You will be receiving your funds from this Surrogate Court any moment from now. We take, keep and make report of every transaction done here in the USA. Investigations gathered by the Fund Regulatory Agency {IMF}, shows you have been receiving numerous emails from several offices requesting you to claim your funds. In some cases, you tried a lot but still the transfer or delivery was not completed due to one reason or the other. The fact is that you are stuck between the chains which make it impossible for you to differentiate the real office from its counterfeit.

We noticed that the only real offices that had ever contacted you in respect to your funds were United State Embassy Benin Republic and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It was brought to our notice that the former Ambassador to the republic of Benin, Ambassador Lucy Tamlyn, made voluntary effort to bring your funds along to your home address but couldn't due to some fall-out on your ends. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York came up to make a wire transfer but they said you couldn't meet up with the fee demand for the transfer, so they gave up on you. In a more proper and legalized manner, the International Monetary Fund and the Federal Reserve Bank solicited us Fund Reconciliation Department to allow your fund to be written as a Check or Credited as Visa Card and be shipped to your home address through the USA Priority Express Mail. These options, we supposed could be the best, easiest and the most efficient way to have you get hold of your long awaited United Nations approved funds.

Like you were told by the Federal Reserve Bank aforementioned, your funds was transferred from about four different banks; Central Bank of Nigeria, United Bank of Africa Benin Republic, Bank of America and Nat west bank London. In total, your funds were amounting to the tune of USD23.8 Million United State Dollars As we speak, your funds have been credited in your Visa Card and also available as Cashier's Check well documented and packaged. The documented package will be shipped to your mailing address by the USA Priority Express Mail here in NY, USA. The ONLY thing needed before we can POST your ATM CARD or CHECK is the PROCUREMENT FILE of your funds. The procurement file is at the Origin Country of your funds in West Africa Cotonou Benin Republic.

For the purpose to avoiding double payment on your end, we had an agreement with the IMF and Federal Reserve to document every charge necessary until the package gets to your home address. The analytical group of the two offices mentioned above had an accurate sum of USD99.00 for Procurement. So it was constituted and officially submitted to the "Court of Justice" that the ONLY charge you will EVER pay before your package leaves our office here in USA to your home address is USD99.00 for your Procurement File to be signed and conveyed down here in the USA and YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed. We are renowned and reputable USA Agency and we don't like an undocumented process that is why it had to be written down in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the US$99. The USD99.00 is for "PROCUREMENT FEE" (That is for some one to sign your file on your behalf). USA Ambassador to Benin Republic, "Ambassador Lucy Tamlyn", who will be coming to the United State in few days will have the Power of Attorney to stand in and sign on your behalf (since you can't travel down to Benin because of that) so that he can sign and bring along with him your PROCUREMENT FILE to us here to enable us POST your loaded ATM CARD or WRITTEN CHECK to your mailing address via Priority Express Mail without any hitch.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Cotonou Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $99.00 try to borrow it and send it immediately today because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa, whom always strife to subject beneficiaries to hard bureaucratic bottleneck, thereby making it impossible for most innocent citizens spread across the globe and the likes to claim what rightfully belongs to them. Thank GOD that your funds are here in NEW YORK SURROGATE COURT, USA and so we decided to follow the USA constitutions so as to ensure that your money is in your hands this weekend. Without mincing words, it will be desirous if you consciously adhere to the above instruction by remitting the PROCUREMENT FEE calculated to be US$99.00 down to the office of Ambassador Lucy Tamlyn at the USA Consulate/Embassy in Benin so that your ATM CARD or you’re Check depending on your choice, could be shipped to your home address as soon as the Ambassador arrives here with your procurement file. The PROCUREMENT FEE of USD99.00 is PAYABLE in two payment options:

RECEIVER'S NAME FOR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER, BUT IF YOU CAN NOT USE ANY OF MONEY TRANSFER THEN YOU CAN BUY $99 ITUNES CARD FROM ANY MALL OR SUPERMARKET SCRATCH IT AND SEND THE PHOTO TO ME, WITH THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND SUCCESSFULLY.

Receiver's Name: Ngozi Udealor

City: Cotonou

Address: Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147

Test Question: Fastest

Test Answer: Way

Amount: USD$99.00.

MTCN:

SENDERS NAME:

We hope your immediate positive response with payment details or payment slip attachment once you make the payment to enable a speedy shipment of your Check to your home address.

Kindly Still Update Us With:

1. Your Name which you prefer we use when shipping your Check 2. Your Current mailing (Delivery) Address where your Check should be mailed 3. Your Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to Contact You when they arrive at your door step.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconveniences you might have encountered in the past, in pursuit of your funds. Now that this office, Fund Reconciliation Department is involved, you will have no cause to ever regret again as soon as you adhere to the above given instructions.

Regards,

Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell

Administrative Judge, 1st Judicial District

60 Centre Street, Room 512

New York, New York 10007

Law Clerks:

Andrea Field, Esq.

Hasa Kingo, Esq.

#371124 by buried under 419s Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:33 am
X-Apparently-To: ; Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:51:11 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 182.22.91.73
Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of gmail.com does not designate 182.22.91.73 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: b585lckWLDt_QvmJ6OWTrpfFh2sRRb1FKpXsbFPam3fRJ3zc
R3OtoDnFkwuIw32ZqrZz_xSPifDXI3tgemlbP4t.9pt68mymZ4KTwa52AqIB
UhpqG7LfuT5kGUCMG9DJE4Ip_Fx8lz4qQYakwX_CUESZS5hnpSjBY1w0VhZA
_lQPAHyHF8LrMe6ITV_R7Vgimma6JbekvETY9qygiua5k7ekvnKgzTpzmQSP
Mi6Fyx0HerDsYExYLsYWB2wLzYBafy8kTrI3S2gVeLZdPPk2qbeDI6mt_9qq
oP9Dqyvmm8HFxyNUDUok_qkivyrJQCDSj_95Wm50SaFh9v6RvSYiU.ApGcCm
o8HU43LcU14j5G_IlGCWIBvSaEKqZZCMxYFU9zjTvvORJwfI2JRsGINlqoXA
v0sTtja5nUFqGi9uftz_zX9tMUsqG5SIq2cs6PX90Hcif8osGHOL57U9nbmR
xsDuAci3viNJI0tvecW6q5XPX2W9SAuMiOD2.VJNEpx0y39yxgNlrvAdR51L
1GNYV.uuPj4TLdDKsUUVhOVzRrvTLc4XjiO31LNu7KoFM8.Avl0lHiKoxxzD
_7PpNiUQy24JE2KNL3czz2gqw3svUiy6N85.VWHKXBsndhusBSuGwA4FQTt0
yjqpedt0iO3gEsjmGpfXG91scLyo0K5fRNciPwyH2fZbAsX7zG6vDtUWPxBi
tedmW9iNom5aTDvkQAE95i7uKTRcZmETcPJLTrG91d2Clhy74ADarfgi0ZSI
umhhMlUs7G6XH6vwq_RQ3JxECGe9bzeSEv_FXHC15BSbDvrbHktEN8R.yP.k
Mam1Fu3__RMWusAfaWqbKWagUxd5LV9eYvtsX.BRojpRLtazH7N7VoJLt0tO
udfTtEpHBFXvaVXwYyx0XZXGaSOBbwwOkv8DhGkPYRLSk.txFgpDamXE6YA9
G4gydEIIjofCEtcHoSxz7SkvK2LF.tlNw2LBkRxcmjEBjFfrbMDOWpYkZxvO
3a622vAolFUIe2OBdwEakNyVEaDb_yZ8H5XPReiaxfMRP30Q9RNAWA44S1g_
10EnMAdAx_MsOvU_FN7dv.hkmTRdzXUj2y47VFdWNZ8vp0f3mMKkMh5G21F7
xxQhYGFg4cZOgzp7.F4kZh90s8USB5I7VaXTAS4BsabXXg--
X-Originating-IP: [182.22.91.73]
Authentication-Results: mta4185.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.jp; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO ns602-vm8.bullet.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp) (182.22.91.73)
by mta4185.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:51:11 +0000
Received: from [182.22.66.104] by ns602.bullet.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2018 10:51:10 -0000
Received: from [182.22.91.129] by t602.bullet.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2018 10:51:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp602.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2018 10:51:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 61238 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Aug 2018 10:51:10 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Sender:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=r+cS7v6QNjCJz5AkOSDHPRaX2WULURG45oE2LvfU57C0TamF3hwB6MAW1Wr6RGxHKEwLVL+//K2FytoLV0Er9sNRPaf2xHaxsgqLYAtIRIXJVgGTAL+RGVKCpdV5l0Vg ;
X-YMail-OSG: EAPwnoYVM1lvHqz1sK1Zfx94GhzBvXd4621VZW5gUxoTxwkaT43Nn02SnrT7dFge002F6s8b54QYO0JG32RKHTGSh0JWA0.quwd2oT0zkEgyr76_ArwInbln0Hw_taImPEKzCI9rOEPes1T__YbsIW78U.VM_96lcVpRPd97ctWTD.g2U9u_qmK6WhB9_Hj9W6qRpTpXEQIZKzV4vi4Ald6soLEGWSM_SpxDBczvuERSVOP33_6.PgtQlcqPbOCYXIjPbbN8uOn9LrhCTMIIYZ8S0x_DF3VUpRvAGvwEwhANTqieSDy2x_223gKwwnlc0yy.FgD3aAxZTqAifU9T1o01eFawWBVFr5.eTkhhyBbuZ9FV_cJSz8ZgY4GI_eKA1_o9o7iyrCZeyM1VLapyfbS1yfg1N_9Obxsd0tkVy.oobkjoVNyYCk7uB9iXhlRHyFDuJZxo10BGTX66Ih7sU_U96Nkcdnj1cv5BnRs4X72lZqYJsxA6zCLQD3oK14cRboyxwUHeGCSBm6SIW4iYhYw60pe9WWnLTAXFod9cTteoY6SgXYC.4oufnXx82.0uw6DlNrcRXPzOTzmNoT0ivTMfVbrL7oAhzd4zKn_865vauFgF8ISy1e88aGGMDeFQLlg9qHEbF3TDl.MYuvF45m0D9.hCId3fL6cyLTuWUBsf.fXCyddDozlOkoXegKrrZ9i9cYfuVjO0I408gSglvVxyMdXR7MEPXAKFxBRFbVgnIF.0yPEGW0GEFqri6CC2XnlMH6gdelq9mRthDkLsVaj3PvpPLmWj3SkhMsE4RBe5ZMtvQzJvAwQqS_RB_StDMEVfveQ3EKk-
Received: from [197.210.8.156] by web32101.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2018 19:51:08 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_74
X-YMail-JAS: d9ffJ8QVM1lSemv0.lua3FoXkK2V8k81bfx8c8oPbWvd.at.5VYPC0bL0mAVgeVJXNphJfWA_zIJ5e6.nU5redMPkspftnfzU5SqopKT8dBeNL1OJLEoIG2acBI9sJbVtkE-
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 19:51:08 +0900 (JST)
From: "H.E. AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "H.E. AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS" <[email protected]>
Subject: THE TRUTH YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LONG OVERDUE FUNDS
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1998909002-721838962-1533898268=:52583"
Content-Length: 11483

--1998909002-721838962-1533898268=:52583
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Attention!

I am H. E. Ambassador John W. Ashe President General assembly of the United Nations!

I 'm contacting you by your email however; i feel it's best and more convenient for me to explain why i am contacting you. I am Ambassador John W. Ashe President of the 62nd session of the United Nations general assembly, head of review, world debt reconciliation and investigator Washington DC United State.

I work hand in hand with the United States fraud unit of the criminal investigation division (CID), IRS, FBI and homeland security. I'm specialize in background investigations on funds which include [compensation payment, inheritance funds payment or next of kin, consignment box and i notice that you have being receiving numerous emails from people who claims to have funds coming to you but i advise that if you're still in communication with any of them on issue of funds however, you're hereby advise to stop every communication right now because those people has being investigated and confirmed to be a fraud.

I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out few days ago; i guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted. For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you are been confirmed to be the rightful beneficiary of the said funds amount to $17.5 million usd compensation/inheritance funds or next of kin payment however, due to the delay of getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to us$19.8 million usd approved for payment by international monetary fund (IMF) here in the United State.

I'm informing you this today because i came to notice that you are not communicating with a legitimate person who is in charge of getting these funds to you. This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may have being swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in the course of getting one fund or the other which is not real and for this reason, i have decided to help you get your funds directly from the reserve bank here in the united state because your legitimate funds remains unpaid.

I want to know if you are interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds value $19.8 million usd however, i will only be of help if you agreed to follow my instructions. If you are really interested in receiving your unpaid $19.8 million usd

This requirement is in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the International Monetary Delivery Payment policy, under World Bank Financial Act 3, Section 18, sub section 2, as amended in 2014 by the United Nations and endorsed by the World Bank.

All the original documentations that proof you the beneficiary of the ATM CARD/CASHIER check the sum of US$19.8 is completed.

However, I have contacted the United Nations Financial Services Authority in New York USA in respect of obtaining Delivery Permission Clearance from their office so that the Delivery could take place immediately and I have been made to understand that the official cost for issuing the Delivery Permission Clearance is $109 And I want you to know that the approval Delivery Permission Clearance is very vital; hence it will protect you from any breach of financial law both locally and internationally.

So without delay, I advised that you should proceed in sending the sum of $109 dollars to the United Nations Financial Services Authority, so that I can obtain the Delivery Permission Clearance and commence your delivery to your nominated address immediately. Please, find below the informations you are going to use to send the money through Money Gram money transfer or walmart2walmart only.

The United Nations Financial Services Authority said that you should send the money via money gram or walmart2walmart only with the complete receiver's name as listed below, if you could not send by all these means, then buy iTunes card scratch it and send the photo to me, you can buy the iTunes card at any Mall or Supermarket around you.

==============================
Receiver's Name: John Fuqua Jr.
City: Great Mills
State: Maryland

==============================
After you have sent the money kindly fill the below details for pick up"
Reference# Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address......
Sender's phone number....

Please get back to me and comply so that the transaction can be completed as scheduled.

Upon receipt of payment I will ensure that your package is sent within 24hours overnight delivery. And because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24 hours after you have made the payment for shipping.

Waiting for your urgent response accordingly.

YOURS SINCERELY,
H.E. AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS