Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309674 by AlanJones Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:43 am
Reply-to: Mr Ndeye Khady GUEYE - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22921312468. +22921312463 & +22964380374

Direction Nationale de la BCEAO pour le Bénin
Adresse : Avenue Jean Paul I Cotonou
Boite postale :BP 325 Cotonou
Téléphone : (229) 21 31 24 68/63
Télex : (0972) 5211 BCEAO COTONOU
Private Email:[email protected]

Attention:Hon Contractor,

In the course of our General Auditing and Account revision of the forth quarter of the year 2016 ending within few days from now.Well known to all. The Central Bank of Cotonou Benin Rep is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here in Cotonou Benin Rep. Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of (USD1.800.000.00M ) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf. At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Cotonou Benin Rep for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds with changing of ownership on your Behalf.

They actually tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of these Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent. Here is the Document which they tendered to this Bank today:

1. ORDER TO RELEASE.
2. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
Hide original message

After the investigations however, it was revealed that there are Foreigners who are collaborating with Retired Staffs to make these changes illegally without the knowledge of the Bonafide Benefactors and one traced to your own change is this Rolf Cesar Haenni who said you dead, hence they have forwarded some documents of funeral service held for you so as to divert your fund. They have also forwarded this bank account below as the new account that will receive this money.

Dr Rolf Cesar Haenni account data:
Telephone: 06762/93158 Fax: 06762/2184
BLZ: 56051790
Internet address: http://www.KSKRhein-Hunsrueck.de
Int.Bank account NUMBER:DE76 5605 1790 0112 2156 91
SWIFT BIC.:MALADE51SIM
NEU account IBAN DE76560517900112215694 KR SPK RHEIN-HUNSRÜCK
IBAN account DE76560517900112215694 KR SPK RHINE HUNSRÜCK

But we wanted to confirm if actually this is true and hence decided to write to your email address which after 3 days from now and there is no response, we will then know that you are dead indeed and go on with the transfer. If proved otherwise by you that you did not die, and this fund is legally belongs to you kindly funish your fund legal approved clearance Documents at Ecowas High Court or Suprem Court where thus fund being orignated that gives you fullness access and legal right of this fund to avoid having problem upon transferring into your account with Aktia Bank Plc,Address Mannereimintle 14 Fl-00100 Helsinki Finland.

These your fund clearance Documents obtained at Ministry of Justice here from you will help to assist us reach a conclusion that you are not dead, that this fund belongs to you Anything contrary to this claim will help us charge this man to court and prosecute him while your fund will be paid to you immediately without any further delay.

Attention is draw to contact Mr Ndeye Khady GUEYE, Tel: +229 64 38 03 74 email: [email protected]

We understand the difficulty experienced in the past and we sincerely apologize for delays in the release of your funds, be certain you will be paid now. Simply comply strictly with the above instructions and as soon as your information is received,Attached is the Passport of Mr Rolf Cesar Hanni forwarded to this office get back to us.

I await your compliance.

Thanks and God bless

Signed

Mr Ndeye Khady GUEYE Administrator (Administration de la BCEAO)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement