Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309709 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:53 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +229-99020761

Dear Friend,

It has been long i heard from you,i want to inform you that i have taking your package box of ($3.500.000.00us)to United Postal Service Courier company (UPS) benin republic for them to send it to you.
him he told me that they will delivery your package box to your door step with a cheeper rate,
which he said that it will cost you the sum of $155 to delivery the package to you. He further told me that as soon as they heard from you they will delivery the package box to you with out any delay.
Now i want you to contact United Postal Service courier company for the release of the package, i have submited the package box to them.
The director name is: (Dr Dan Bruno) Telephone: 229 99020761 E-mail:([email protected] ) Send them you full information to enable them locate you when they get to your country ok.
FULL NAME...........
ADDRESS........
TELL PHONE..........
FAX PHONE..........
YOUR SEX........
YOUR AGE.........
COUNTRY...........
STATE.............
PHOTOGRAPH............
Please do get back to me as soon as you have contacted United Postal Service courier company.
Regards. DanielOma

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement