Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#309800 by malu53 Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:18 am
zorpia
Faith Brown
21, Sweden
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑99, in Ireland

Image <<< Gillian Namara

Hi Dear,
i am miss.Faith Brown, i would like to be your friend, contact me back on my email at: ( faithbrown11/@/hotmail.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself.
Thanks.
Advertisement

#309810 by malu53 Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:42 am
pokec.azet.sk/faithbaby
Žena
Luxemburg
crated 19/04/2016, 22:06

Hello dear,
My name is Miss.Faith Brown, i will like to be your friend when going through the acceptance in this city, so contact me back at my email id on ([email protected]), so I can tell you more about me and send my pictures to you.
#326409 by rbilleaud Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:27 pm
Now I didn't get an email, but this person did contact me on Facebook. I'm a cautious person by nature, but I'm really curious about what her (or his) angle is. I'm pretty sure there is no Faith Brown but whoever it is, they haven't asked me for anything, just kind of probing, asking me about myself, etc. I'm always careful about not revealing too much, but I want to find out as much as I can about this individual. "She" has pictures but no other info on her Facebook page and contacted me via a mutual friend. "She" hasn't volunteered anything other than that "she" is a student in Ireland. I'll try to get her to tell me more about herself and follow up here.
#326419 by Tim Atem Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:11 pm
Believe me, they will ask for money for something. It's best for you to stop all communication and block them from your Facebook since they have your real-life information. It's not safe to keep talking to them.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#326559 by rbilleaud Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:36 am
AHA! The plot thickens. So I used to be a competitive analyst, meaning I have some pretty good detective skills, and I was able to take this a little further. I read a post by scamwarners user shadow321 who warned of an email romance scam. As it turns out, many of the details of that email were remarkably similar to what this "Faith Brown" told me about herself, such as that her mother was from Germany and father was from Austria but both were dead. The physical details seemed to match the photos on her FB page. Also both were currently living in W. Africa ("Faith" said Ghana while I believe shadow321's scammer was from Cote d'Ivoire if I recall). In any event I believe the scam is this: "Faith Brown" friends as many people as she can through these connections, looking for single or unhappily married men. When she finds one, that's when she runs her scam to get them to send her money. She didn't ask me, I assume, because I am happily married, but she obviously used my friends list to connect to more people. In fact, had my son not alertly noticed an unusual friend request and asked me about it, I might have never known she was running this thing.