Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#313519 by Frost Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:19 am
Subject: hi
Other emails: [email protected]

Good Day,

I've found some nice deal recently, 100% risk free and wanted to share it with you,it's really interesting to seek for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment to your country.

I am contacting you for the transfer of the funds to your account in your country for investment as the bank have given me a notice to present any of his relation or a benefactor from your country for the claim of the fund now and I have never locate any of his relation nor disclose to any one but you because you have the same names and come from the same country. it is very confidential and you may be one of his relation..

I wait your respônd for the way forward.

Your Faithfully,

[email protected]

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#313521 by Frost Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Hi
Phone numbers: +233264274547

I have been working with late Mr for 10years now as
account director, he was a gold merchant and Government agent.

His Bank have writing me to present you for the claim of hid deposit
before his death and i will like us to transfer this fund to your
account in your country for investment. I will be joining you in your
country as soon as the fund get to you.

I will need your direct phone contact for easy communication and i
will forward the bank formal letter and application form contact as
soon as i hear from you with your phone contact.

+233264274547 my phone contact call me for the way forward..

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
#403136 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:34 am
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 11:27:12 +0000
Subject:

Good day,

I am Mr. Joseph Kono, I work with the International Standards on Auditing, I have seen on records, that several times people has divert your Inherritance funds into their own personal accounts.

Now I am writing to you in respect of the amount which I have been able to send to you through our International United Nations accredited and approved Diplomat, who has arrived Africa, I want you to know that the diplomat would deliver the funds which I have packaged as a diplomatic compensation to you and the amount in the consignment is $10,000,000.00 United State Dollars.

I did not disclose the contents to the diplomat, but I told him that it is your compensation from the Auditing Corporate Governance and Stewardship, Auditing and Assurance Standards Board. I want you to know that these funds would help with your financial status as I have seen in records that you have spent a lot trying to receive these funds and I am not demanding so much from you but only 30% for my stress and logistics.

I would like you to get back to me with your personal contact details, so that I can give you the contact information's of the diplomat who has arrived Africa and has been waiting to get your details so that he can proceed with the delivery to you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Joseph Kono
International Auditor,
Corporate Governance and Stewardship

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!