Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314722 by Tim Atem Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:48 am
reply-to: Mrs. Sara Ibrahim - [email protected]

From the desk of Mrs.Sara Ibrahim.

I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your $2.500,000 00. Two million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars because I traveled out of country since and have been in Paris-France all this while; I just came back 2 days ago.

However I asked Mr. Daniel Eze about your funds and he told me that you did not get the fund till this date. I asked him why and he explained to me that you couldn’t be able to pay the required fee needed to start releasing your payments.

I ask him why they requested such huge amount from you instead of $95 I instructed him before I traveled. Right now the only amount you have to send to my (Secretary Mr.EKENE JOHN) is only $95 for the activation of your Western Union VAT File paper, to entitle you receiving your daily payments till done?

The $95 should be sending to below:

Receiver: EKENE JOHN
Question: Urgent
Answer: Urgent.
Amount: $95
Mtcn:::
Sender name:

So you are to re-confirm to them the below information,

Your. Receiver----------
Your. Country-------
Your. City-----------
Your. Tel----------
Your. Test question------
Your. Answer-----------
Your. Passport-----------

Be advice that after this very $95, therefore will be none payment from you again than your daily confirming payment of $5500
till the whole $2.500,000.00 is completed.

My word and order to the western union Manager Director is that you should pay only bet $95 no more no less.
Therefore if anybody asks you for any additional payment after you paying $95, kindly report to me because the person has cross line of my orders.
Please I’m real sorry for the inconveniences this delayed might cause to you.

Mrs.Sara Ibrahim.
Email:( [email protected] )

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement