Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314723 by Mortal Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:10 am
reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 12:49 PM
subject: Hello
How are you?

I am Mr. Allen Brown. I work in one of the commercial Banks here. I am contacting you in regards to a huge sum of money ($16,755,889.00) only,in an account with my bank since last two year (2014), belonging to an American property magnate,now deceased.The owner of the funds died along-side with his entire family on Air Algeria flight that crashed in Northern Mali West Africa on the 24th July 2014 killing all 116 people on board, you can get more details on the website below:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/24/world/afr ... rie-flight

The proposition is to move this fund out for us to prevent my bank from claiming it. Kindly respond promptly with the following information :

(A) YOUR FULL NAMES
(B) ADDRESS
(C) YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS ( If any )
(D) PHONE NUMBERS .
(E) YOUR AGE,MARITAL STATUS & NATIONALITY.
(F) OCCUPATION & POSITION.

The money will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me,35% for you and 5% for any arising contingencies during the process of this transaction.
This business is (100%) risk free.

Regards,

Allen Brown.

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement

#315246 by Mortal Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:11 am
Phone number: +221708913004
In regards to our call conversation regarding the sum of $16,755.889.00, You can reach me on +221 70 891 3004

Regards,

Allen Brown

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)