Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314887 by Mortal Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:08 am
reply-to: [email protected]
(626) 262 4022 = 626-262-4022 = +16262624022

Chief Executive Officer and President
Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China (USA) NA
Corporate Headquarters
202 Canal Street
New York, NY 10013
United States

Dear,

My name is Mr. Cary Ching, Chief Executive Officer and President Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China (USA) NA. I am contacting you base on my facts finding about your reputation and some one I can trust for this purpose, it is a great pleasure to me reaching out to you.

The content of my email is a bit detailed that is why I first seek your permission, to let you know before emailing my proposal so you won't trash it when I do and will advise you treat this as confidential please.

Please grant me your permission to email you my proposal of which I know will be acceptable to you. Waiting for your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Cary Ching.

Greetings Dear <redacted>,

Thanks so much for your prompt response to my e-mail, I am Mr. Cary Ching, Chief Executive Officer and President, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, (ICBC) Corporate Headquarters 202 Canal Street New York, NY 10013 United States. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction so kindly keep this a secret even if you decides not to get involved with this.

The Management and the Legal department of my Bank, (ICBC) in a recent meeting recommended that the account of LATE ROMAN BLUM, who was one of my branch major depositors, should be declared Dormant, confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to American Banking and financial law. He died in January 2012 at the age of 97 years leaving no heir to this account. The bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but all to no avail.

Late ROMAN BLUM owns an account in my branch; he has a Dollar account worth the sum of (Sixty Eight Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in a Secret account with my branch. In fact, since his death, no next of kin to the account holder nor any relative of his have shown up for the claim, this is because he has the account as a secret account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with me. This is where I am interested in and where I want you to come in.

I want you to come in as the next of kin to the deceased account with my bank, I will give you the relevant documents and contacts to file the claim and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account without any problem. I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the funds and then advise you exactly how we should handle it. However, kindly note that this correspondence is unofficial and private and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this transaction is hitch free from all what you may think of, after the fund is transtered to your account your share will be thirty five percent of the fund { 35% }.

Let me state once again that I have been prompted to trust you and will fully depend on you to show me maximum trust, honesty and confidentiality and above all, follow my directives strictly to enable us achieve success in this transaction. As you will understand, this transaction is 100% success assured in as much as you follow my directives/instructions and in 12 working days from now, we will finish all documentary aspect of this transaction and the fund transferred to your nominated bank account.

I will demand that you give me the privilege to handle this transaction with my professional experience and position. I have to at this point ask for your sincere confidentiality, please assure me this and keep to it that the next person to you will not know about this transaction as we have to keep it highly confidential. You should know that I am working with the bank hence my position and job will be at risk should you expose this transaction to anyone especially any official of my bank. As you will understand, I would not want my bank to know I am behind this transaction so all our communications will be restricted to email unless on a very important and urgent matter then you can reach me on my direct telephone number : (626) 262 4022

As the Chief Executive Officer and President, I assure you that I will make sure this transaction is protected and successfully executed without a third person knowing and we can only achieve this if you do not expose our dealings to anyone. Whatever questions you may want to ask, kindly refer it to me and I would be glad and willing to answer them. Whatever we are doing must be done under a very high level of confidentiality between you and me and you must not mention my name to any official of my bank during and after this transaction. This is for our own safety and also the safety of this transaction. I also will not let them know we have met before now so that every process of this transaction would be easy for me to handle and achieve the desired aim.

As for what is expected of you in this transaction:

1...YOUR FULL NAMES (As it appears in your Passport or Driver's License)

2...YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

3...YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBER (Where I can always reach you and also if the bank wants to reach you on phone)

The fund would be transferred through a more secured telegraphic wire transfer means with evidence proving the genuine source of the fund and you as the legitimate beneficiary of the fund. With my experience in financial matters, I will handle this. Please do not call me on my official telephone number because it will be unsecured to discuss this transaction in my office because all calls are monitored so if you call me, your call would be recorded and that means we already knew each other and that will make it suspicious before my colleagues. I just want everything to be officially handled while I would be behind to mastermind it.

Please get back to me today with the above stated information so that I will be able to extract the deposit agreement and then make official application of the claim in your name and submit to the board which meets once every week. As soon as I receive your assurance along with the information above, I will begin the process of extracting the deposit agreement and will give you further details on how to apply for this claim. For any question you may want to ask please send it to me by email, I am very ready to answer them. I assure you that my bank management will give the approval of this claim instantly as the money is in my branch.

I do not want to write so much on the procedure so that you will not be confused but be informed that it is simple and fast. I will be waiting to hear from you so we can proceed.

Yours truly,

Mr. Cary Ching.

Chief Executive Officer and President

Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China (USA) NA

Corporate Headquarters

202 Canal Street

New York, NY 10013

United States

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement