Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#314959 by Mortal Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:23 pm
reply-to: [email protected]

subject: CONSIGNMENT BOX WORTH OF $55.500 000 MILLION USD, HAS A SUCCESSFUL PASSAGE
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY CONSIGNMENT BOX WORTH OF $55.500 000 MILLION USD, HAS A SUCCESSFUL PASSAGE I THOUGHT WE HAVE A COMMUNICATION ALL THESE WHILE, AND I THOUGHT MAYBE I WAS ACTUALLY HELPING OUT SOMEONE. DID YOU HOW MUCH EFFORT I PUT IN THIS DELIVERY,,AL MY TIME AND STRENGTH, ABOVE ALL MY PATIENCE. ,, I HAVE BEEN A DHL DIPLOMAT FOR OVER TWELVE YEARS NOW,, I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED 8 DIFFERENT CONSIGNMENT BOXES IN THE PAST YEARS AND EARLY THIS YEAR. SOME ASIA, WHILE SOME EUROPE AND USA. IM ALSO AN AMBASSADOR, I TOOK AN OATH OF OFFICE.. IM ALSO A CHRISTIAN AND DEDICATOR. I BELIEVE IN GOD AND I DESPISE OR BETTER STILL RESENT EVIL DOINGS AND CHEAT. WHAT ON EARTH COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY GAIN IF I DECEIVE YOU , WHAT CAN $200 OR $300 USD DO FOR ME. HOW CAN I SOIL MY NAME ALL BECAUSE OF A DOLLAR. IM OVER 67 YEARS OLD, IM CLOSE TO MY GRAVE, ALL THAT I WANT TO DO NOW IS KEEP MY LIFE STRAIGHT SO I CAN MAKE HEAVEN AT LAST. WHY WOULD I LET EVIL BREAK MY VOW WITH MY GOD, I HAVE A MISSION ON THIS EARTH,,I SWORE NEVER TO HURT ANYONE, BUT TO FIGHT FOR THE GOOD LIFE OF EVERYONE.. YOUR PACKAGE IS REALLY MONEY AND THERE IS NOTHING FAKE ABOUT IT. I HAVE GIVING YOU MY WORD, I EVEN SWORE ON MY WIVES GRAVE, NOTHING CAN EVER MAKE ME DECEIVE YOU , YOUR FUND IS IN TONE OF $55.500 000 MILLION USD ... TRUST ME .. I WAS PERSONALLY ASSIGNED TO FORESEE TO THE SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE,AND YOUR PACKAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT TO HAWAII, UNITED STATE, ITS IN POSSESSION OF MR RONALD HIGHTOWER.... ONCE YOU SEND THE FEE,, I WILL OBTAIN ALL DELIVERY AND APPROVAL DOCUMENTS, WHICH AN ATTORNEY WILL SIGN BEFORE THE DELIVERY FROM HAWAII TO YOUR CITY WILL BE APPROVED OK. I CAN NEVER DECEIVE YOU OK. I KNOW HOW YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE, THAT'S WHY I WANT YOU TO STOP EVERY COMMUNICATION WITH ANYONE, BOTH HERE AND NIGERIA,,, LET ME DELIVER THIS PACKAGE TO YOU NOW, THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT IM NOT A FLUKE, AND YOU WILL REWARD ME OF ALL I DID FOR YOU. THERE SHALL ONE DAY BE A REASON FOR YOU TO SMILE OK.. I HAVE TALKED TO THE AUTHORITIES HERE AND THEY HAVE ALLOWED YOU TO SEND JUST $150 USD SO THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE OK, BUT PLEASE ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY BACK EVERYTHING THAT YOU OWE OK.. AND SPEND WISELY, REMEMBER THE POOR OK.. RECEIVERS NAME... JAMES KOSiTA COUNTRY.. BENIN REPUBLIC AMOUNT.... $150 TEXT QUESTION.. SECURITY TEXT ANSWER//... FEE I ASSURE YOU WITH MY LAST BREATH THAT I WILL MAKE SURE I MAKE YOU HAPPY, JUST TRUST ME AND FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS OK.. ALEXANDER SCOLFIED SIR DHL OFFICER

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement

#345190 by Troy Platt Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:42 pm
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:21:26 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: From Rose Johnson <[email protected]>
Subject: LET ME COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION BEFORE I DIE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME
OF god

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
COMPLEX SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS
WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

LET ME COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION BEFORE I DIE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF god

By the grace of God i survived another heart attack yesterday, i can barely walk now, i am on a wheel chair as i am emailing you right now, why do you want me to die on this assignment, so you don't want me to complete this transaction for you, get my reward from the united nations and at least enjoy the little life i still have left before i die of this deadly illness, I have guaranteed you that you will receive your fund from the united nations , it is your benefits, all we need to do is to get proper clearance so that the fund will get all needed PROPER LEGAL LICENCE, You should be aware of these terms my dear, there is no way we can complete such a huge transfer without the proper approval from the FEDERAL HIGH COURT .

Where will you tell the police or your bank authority you got such an amount of money, do you want to go to jail , so many obdurate beneficiaries has been taking to jail due to ignorancy, without all these documention from the court the fbi and the rest. The fund will be tagged FRAUD, and there is no fiscal defence you can provide as a legal owner of the amount, please you have to understand my work here, if it was that easy as it is, i wouldn't have been contracted to see to the proper documentation of the fund before it gets to you, if after you have sent the last fee and i did not PROVIDE YOUR MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 5 HOURS , I will reimburse you back all the fees you have sent within minutes. There is no need to be worried about if you will receive the money or if you will not , what you should be thinking about now is how to expand your account so $16 700 000 million usd can be deposited without limit issues , unless you will prefer an online bank .

God bear me witness with everything that i am , i do no have the intention of deceiving you , i have never ever in my wildest imaginations thought about such dirty idea , My intentions is for me to complete my contract with the UNITED NATIONS by making sure that $16 700 000 million usd gets seated on your account and you have full access to it , and i will get my full benefits from the UNITED NATIONS AND A LIFE TIME SALARY , Buts its too late for me now, but it's never too late for you and i want to make heaven if i die today , i am very sick and i know i will never survive this sickness, so i will never get any award from the UN, But i know i will from MY GOD.So i want to make sure that you receive your money because i have worked so hard for it to get to this level, which is why i am pleading with you to send the last fee so that duka will get the final approval and as soon as that is done , the transaction is ready for you to receive it and that is the absolute truth .

There is absolutely nothing more that would be needed from you anymore after you have sent the fee to duka for the court approval, I just want you to try and keep this dream alive, i really will be very very happy for you if you can do this one thing for me and yourself , your kids if you have any and your entire family too . Send the fee today so that i can get this done today as promised . I PROMISE YOU THAT AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS LAST FEE INVOLVED TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ALERT OF $16 700 000 USD WITHIN 5 HOURS TODAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT WE WILL CREATE UNDER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TODAY AND IT IS FREE, BUT YOU HAVE TO FIRST OF ALL SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TODAY SO THAT THE COURT CAN SIGN ALL THIS APPROVAL FOR YOU BEFORE THE TRANSFER CAN BE EFFECTIVE TODAY .

TRUST ME AND SEND THE FEE, JUST LEAVE THE REST FOR ME AND MY GOD.

NEW RECEIVERS NAME ... DUKA GEORGE
ADDRESS.. C/13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO, PORTO NOVO, 00229
CITY.. PORTO NOVO
COUNTRY,, BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT..$65 USD

MTCN/REF NO...
SENDERS NAME
SENDERS, ADDRESS

GOOD LUCK MY DEAR AND GOD BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

JUST KNOW YOU OWE ME A LOT AFTER THIS TRANSACTION IS OVER TODAY

MS ROSE JOHNSON
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#381570 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 am
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 07:38:20 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: SARAH WILLIAMS <[email protected]>
Subject: I KNOW ALOT OF FUNDS ARE COMING YOUR WAY, WITH MY HELP I CAN
RECOVER ALL AND STILL GET YOUR $16 700 000 MILLION TO YOU

Federal Ministry Of Finance
C/13 Immeuble Kaffo Porto Novo
Benin Republic

#TAG TRANSACTION REFUND / VALUE $16 700 000 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR

I KNOW ALOT OF FUNDS ARE COMING YOUR WAY, WITH MY HELP I CAN RECOVER ALL AND STILL GET YOUR $16 700 000 MILLION TO YOU

This is Sarah Williams, i was called back to complete your transaction because miss Kathy has other pressing appointments with the president and she will not be able to complete the fund as proposed. I have written to you through several means and it seems to me that either you are not getting my emails or you are simply angry with the way things are going on and on with your transaction. i apologize to you for the way things turn up and it was never our intention that things crumple up this way. i was called back and i have to make sure i get this completed because before i handed over to miss Kathy the documents to process your fund transfer, little did it i know that it will delay to the extent of it going into this new year, which now requires that the bank papers will have to be renewed for the new year 2019 before you can actually have access to your money.

I now implore you to please reconsider this new bank process and i guarantee you after you have accepted to send the bank renewal fee to the court, the federal ministry of finance will finally approve the transfer of your fund into your proposed bank account or any other choice you prefer to receive your fund, But i guarantee you with my last breath today that after you have accepted to send the court the bank processing fee of just $100 usd, be assured that you will receive your fund from the federal ministry of finance. I am promising you this today and i wish you could just see through my eyes that i am not lying to you in anyway, infact i will swear to you with my life and that of my two kids, that if in anyway i did not keep to my word after this, let me Sarah Williams die a painful death before the weekend comes. You know i have never done this before and i can never swear with my life or that of my two lovely kids, Joyce and Samuel just because i want to take $100 usd from you, no its for the bank process of your fund and i intend to complete your transaction only if you could give me one more chance to do it right.

$16 700 000 million usd is a lot of money to give up with the us treasury as unclaimed and i know how difficult it has been for everyone this new year with money, but i am promising you this today that if you could spare this moment for this transaction and complete it with me, you will have no more reasons to worry for any other thing, i know you have alot of funds coming your way, some are true while some are all lies, and i am also telling you that the bank renewal papers will guarantee you access to your money and when this fund has gotten to you, i will also assist you in recovering other of your funds that has been seized or stuck up in airports by the airport customs or the IMF. i am not just going to be your diplomat, but i will also be your sister and friend and if you allow me to do this, i assure you that we will work this out very carefully and it will be successful because you wont be paying for any other thing as your complete papers has been approved and i submitted everything with the us comptroller of currency, but due to delay, the bank papers expired and we just need to get it renewed before i can complete the transaction.

YOUR FULL HOUSE ADDRESS PHONE NUMBER FOR ATM CARD DELIVERY IN CASE YOU CHOOSE IT OVER WIRE TRANSFER, YOUR DECISION ?

NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
POSTAL ADDRESS
ZIP CODE

For a wire transfer the bank will be needing your full bank coordinates to be able to complete this request and i want you to provide your bank details for the wire transfer if thats what you are going for .

BANK NAME
BANK ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NUMBER
SWIFT CODE
BANK NAME
BANK PHONE NUMBER

I WANT TO WISH YOU LUCK IN ADVANCE AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT REGRET MY APPOINTMENT WITH YOU TODAY .

SEND THE FEE USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM / RIA MONEY TO SEND THE FEE TO JAMES .

RECEIVERS NAME .. KATE UME
CITY... PORTO NOVO
AMOUNT.. $100 USD
COUNTRY. BENIN REPUBLIC
ADDRESS. C 13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO PORTO NOVO 00229

MTCN
SENDERS NAME

As soon as i hear back from you just be rest assured that you will be receiving a swift transfer alert of $16 700 000 usd and the back up documents will be brought to your house door by James Williams .

THANK YOU

MRS SARAH WILLIAMS
MINISTRY OF FINANCE

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#388138 by Troy Platt Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:17 am
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:59:46 +0100
Subject: I NEED YOUR ATTENTION ON THE EMAIL I SENT PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE

WELCOME TO SHARK TRADE ACCOUNT

I NEED YOUR ATTENTION ON THE EMAIL I SENT PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE

You and I know that you have been paying a lot of people to assist you get certain funds to you and ever since then it’s to no avail and that is why we are using this means of transfer to send all your funds direct to your account after you have registered with the site and have it upgraded. We are not asking you to pay any money to us or anyone. You can upgrade your own account by yourself if you can see a bitcoin office near you where you can buy bitcoins and upgrade your own account so it can be able to take in the total amount of $12 200 000 Million usd. This is completely legal and you can ask questions. Since the banks and the delivery companies are irrelevance now to handle your transaction, the shark trade will get the funds to your account at no extra cost.

We are only receiving a deposit bonus of $1000 after the funds has been transferred and i can assure you with everything that you are going to receive your fund before 12 hours to your own personal bank account and its coming as an investment profits, the upgrade money is still yours after the upgrade because it will be deposited to your own shark trade account, Now the reason is for the account to be able to detect thats it has been like 12 years old and its due to receive profits from an investments, Now listen, just you and i with the Federal ministry of finance knows that this is a fund from the federal ministry and we are only using this method of transfer so as to safely get your money to you.

Shark trade funds comes in as Trade Money. ( money realized from a trade) and there is no way the police or anyone can query you or anyone about his own money, money realized from bitcoin investment, you can study about bitcoins investment and see that it’s legal. We are using this means of transfer to send your unpaid funds direct to your own shark trade account which you have already created with the link below, and after that we have to upgrade your own shark trade account so it can be able to stand as an old account and by then we can be able to transfer the already deposited fund to your own shark trade account and the fund will come in as your own investment profit and no one has any right to stop the transfer or ask you any questions, because the evidence is clear that the fund is from an investment you did long time ago and which profits you are now receiving from the company and when we transfer the $12 200 000 million into your own shark trade account, You can then be able to transfer the funds into your own personal bank account or credit card.

please you have to follow my instructions if you want us to get this completed as we have already planned, we have been able to complete 2 transactions since the beginning of this year, In case you have any difficulty getting a BITCOIN OFFICE to buy bitcoins so as to upgrade your account, you can contact me back so i can give you instructions on how to go about it. You must understand that we meant to complete this transaction and before we can be able to complete that , you have to create an account and have it upgraded before the total amount of $12 200 000 usd can be transferred. you have to stop sending fees upon fees to any diplomat or banks, we can get your funds transferred to your account without paying anyone any fee, all you have to do is upgrade your already created shark trade account and contact us for the transfer.

Please go to https://shark-trade.com/?user=mrmodsty and register free with the shark trade bitcoin currency. after that is completed , i will be sending all your funds to the address you registered and you can easily withdraw it without having to pay anyone money. please for the total of $12 200 000 million usd to be successfully transferred into your bank account without issues of the IMF OR THE FBI etc , you must use the link above and register on the bitcoin site for free so that you can safely transfer all your funds to your bitcoin account and from there you can get the funds to your bank account or bank cards without issues.

Once you have created your account, send me your USERNAME AND ID NUMBER so i can commence, my charge after the transaction has been completed is just $1000 and i look forward to hearing from you soon so we can complete the transaction. You do not have to pay any amount to anyone please.

Once you have completed the account opening send me an email or call my mobile phone . +229-63795420

Thank me later

Mr James Anderson

Google is your friend!

#389027 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:14 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 10:09:00 +0100
Subject: Understand That Without This Method You Might Be Having Difficulty In
Receiving Your Unpaid Funds From Any Bank Or Diplomats

Understand That Without This Method You Might Be Having Difficulty In Receiving Your Unpaid Funds From Any Bank Or Diplomats

( NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

Your account upgrade fee has been adjusted in such a way that you can be able to handle it, I am still not asking you to send any fee for anyone for any documents or bank transfer charges, if i ever demand for such from you, then address me as a liar. Your total fund is $12 200 000 million usd in cash and its going to be coming into your account as a 12 years investment benefit and its just you and i know that its not an investment fund, but your unpaid fund from the federal ministry of finance and world bank, and we are using this method of transfer to transfer your unpaid funds to you, through an investment portfolio, that way no one will demand or even notice your transaction because its an investment fund.

Now for the account to be able to stand as a 12 years investment account, it will need upgrading and this is the only money you are spending on this transaction until you have received every penny of it, the upgrade amount for total of $12 200 000 million usd is supposed to be $300, but we are going to upgrade the account for 6 years investment and you are going to receive half of the fund which will be $6 100 000 million usd. Once the other half of the fund has been transferred to your account and you confirm the deposit alert on your phone/email or from your bank, then you will use part of the money to upgrade your account again for another 6 years investment which you will now receive the other half of the fund now totaling $12 200 000 million usd .

I want you to understand that without this method, you might be having difficulty in receiving your unpaid funds from any bank or diplomats, you might be paying them fees upon fees for many years and still will not receive a dime from those funds. You will have to trust me so that i can be able to transfer your funds before Friday and you are receiving the money on your account immediately the transfer is made. please you will have to call me so i can also explain in details in case you do not understand. you are now going to upgrade your shark trade account with just $150 usd so that you can receive $6 100 000 million usd , after which another upgrade will be conducted so that you can also receive the other half of the fund.

You are directed to buy bitcoin coins worth of $150 usd so that i can be able to transfer your funds to your account today as soon i hear back from you and in case you are having difficulty in getting a bitcoin location near you, you can send the $150 usd upgrade fee to one of the agent in COTONOU, so he can assist you in buying bitcoins for your account upgrade before i can complete the transfer to your account and you are directed to send the payment to the name below using either western union , money gram or ria money transfer.

RCEIVERS IDENTITY. PEDRO MASAQUIZA
RECEIVERS LOCATION . C/13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO, 00229, PORTO NOVO, BENIN REPUBLIC
$150 usd

PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF PAYMENT SO THE AGENT CAN PICK IT UP, BUY THE BITCOINS AND SEND THEM TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE AND CONFIRM .

...................................................................................

Please go to https://shark-trade.com/?user=mrmodsty and register free with the shark trade bitcoin currency in case you haven't done that. after that is completed , i will be sending all your funds to the address you registered and you can easily withdraw it without having to pay anyone money. please for the total of $12 200 000 million usd to be successfully transferred into your bank account without issues of the IMF OR THE FBI etc , you must use the link above and register on the bitcoin site for free so that you can safely transfer all your funds to your bitcoin account and from there you can get the funds to your bank account or bank cards without issues.

Once you have created your account, send me your USERNAME AND ID NUMBER so i can commence, my charge after the transaction has been completed is just $1000 and i look forward to hearing from you soon so we can complete the transaction. You do not have to pay any amount to anyone please.

Once you have completed the account opening send me an email or call my mobile phone . +229-63795420

Thank me later

Mr James Anderson

Google is your friend!

#401761 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:02 am
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 07:51:45 +0100
Subject: We have registered your Christmas Western Union Bonus first payment
of $5000

Send Money World Wide From The Desk of The Western Union Money Transfer Office 316 S.Adams st.#3 Jerome Idaho,USA Department Remittance Bank transfer world Wide.

Congratulation To you Beneficiary,

We have registered your Christmas Western Union Bonus first payment of $5000 online through this department Western Union Money Transfer. The payment is Available to pick up by you MTCN 0928733340,

Western Union wish to inform you that The International Monetary Funds Governor have ordered Western union United States of America to send your Christmas Bonus as part of compensation ,

PLEASE COPY OUT THE PAYMENT DETAILS AND MAKE SURE YOU ALSO TRACK IT ON THE WESTERN UNION WEBSITE BELOW TO CONFIRM THE MONEY IS REALLY SENT AND WILL BECOME AVAILBLE

Sender's Name: Mirna Damary
Amount is $5000.00 usd
Money Transfer MTCN 0928733340
Track https://www.westernunion.com/global-ser ... k-transfer

You are instructed by this office to send the International Money Transfer Services charge of $100.00 usd google play card to clear your process For you to easy pick up the $5000.00 usd at any nearest Western union office in your city today, We are not authorized to deduct a cent from the payment due to the comprehensive insurance cover against lose on transits.

No body has right to deduct or reverse your mode of payments because it is fixed by tax force office until you pay the International Money Transfer Services charge of $100.00 usd google play card and scratch off the seal to reveal the code then send, You must pick up the $5000.00 usd immediately MTCN 0928733340,

Yours Sincerely

Mrs Mirna Damary
Foreign Operation Remittance Director
Direct Phone Number +1(702) 660-8183

Google is your friend!

#402445 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:00 am
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 12:14:32 +0100
Subject: TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $12 200 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

( NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $12 200 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

i will promise to put in my life if it comes to that, just to make sure you get this fund

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I know my reasons for the continuous notifications and i also want you to try and trust me, i know its very hard to build that trust at a time like this, but i want to make one thing clear here for you, the reasons you have not been receiving your funds is due to the fact that the agents or bank officials handling your transactions, are only after what they will benefit, so they devise these means to be estorting money from you, but i want you to know that i can never be a part to this evil plots, i have been helping people get there funds for the past three years and 2 months now with some days in it and i have never ever failed anyone, i wouldn't say its easy to get your fund across to you, but i have my own method and thanks to my God father whom happened to be chief of IMF, He holds a very strong post at the IMF and he has been standing as your attorney for free, he is a lawyer too, so with that, i can be able to transfer your fund to you without any one stopping me, or asking for documents or fees,

This will be the easiest way to get your fund across to you, all you have to do to get this done is to UPGRADE your shark trade account and you are to send only $100.00 usd so that we can get the IMF seal from the IMF HEADQUARTER which we will use the code at the back of the seal to UPGRADE your account before the TRANSACTION WEBSITE WILL BE REPROGRAMMED BACK SO YOU CAN GAIN ACCESS TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE TRANSFER, i want you to try and understand that im not here to deceive you, im only trying to find means on how to help you get your fund, i know i will be able to get this fund across to you without any problem or fees upon fees. please just give me the benefit of a doubt, and entrust this transaction in my care, i will promise to put in my life if it comes to that, just to make sure you get this fund.

Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system. This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else account. In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account / ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system. But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work. Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is demanding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery,

The banks has power over your money and sometimes these banks are the people that contact the US TREASURY AND THE POLICE that you are receiving a fund, this is the reason you have been paying for years and still nothing is been done about it.

Shark trade funds has been established to give our beneficiaries the power to transfer their money from shark trade account to any of their bank accounts or credit cards, and you are just required to UPDATE your account with a minimum of $100 usd , which after that has been completed before 2 hours at most, you will be able to transfer funds out from your own account to anywhere of your choice without giving the banks or anyone power over your money. I want you to be able to understand me and see my reasons for my constant persuasion because i know that you wont regret this.

SEND THE REQUIRED FEE SO WE CAN PROCEED AS PLANNED.

RECEIVERS IDENTITY. MBA TONY
RECEIVERS LOCATION . C/13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO, 00229, PORTO NOVO, BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT: $100 usd

PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF PAYMENT SO THE AGENT CAN PICK IT UP, BUY THE BITCOINS AND SEND THEM TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE AND CONFIRM .

call my mobile phone for guidelines .

+229-63795420

Thank me later
Mr James Anderson

Google is your friend!