Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#315598 by malu53 Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:34 am
fatima
24, London, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a man
aged 29‑99
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language english
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Muslim

Just writing this message to say hello and nice to meet you. Hope we can keep in contact and be friends. Always your friend fatima contact me.... [email protected]
Advertisement

#332544 by rococo Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:25 am
Fatima Ahmed <[email protected]>
Subject: Contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) for your ATM VISA CARD

Hello my dear,

How are you once again , i hope you remember me? i am Ms fatima Ahmed.

I'm very much glad to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from United Kingdom. Presently we are in for some investment. So, I am very happy that finally I get assess to the money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and encouragements. This is to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD that contains Three Hundred Thousand Dollar ($300,000,00 USD) for you, just to appreciate your past effort.

Feel free to contact United Bank For Africa (UBA)
email: ( [email protected] ) OR ( [email protected] ) contact them for the ATM VISA CARD,

Ask the bank to post the card to you through DHL Courier delivery Service, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. I do appreciated your efforts that is why i decided to compensate you with this amount of money. so feel free to get in touch with the bank, direct them where or how to post it for you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together and forget all the sufferings. I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner is having at hand. Though I have given instruction to the bank on your behalf,therefore establish contacts with them for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD, to you without any delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Fatima Ahmed.