Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#316646 by Tim Atem Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:38 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +229-98589565

Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.

Attn ; Beneficiary Western Union Bonus payment $1.5m.
This is to notify you about the latest development concerning your payment that are left in our custody, Besides, you are given a bill of $500, in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now.

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help you in oder to receive your payment due to the prices. In order words we are now requesting that you should pay only the sum of $75 to sign and receive $20.000.00 out of your payment $1.5M dollars, so that you can be able to send the money for the process of your payment send via delievery courier company.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you, and you have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your desginated address.

But remember that after (3 DAYS) if you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Goverment Fund,
to aviod problem or we will cancel the payment for this year untill next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project.

So be advise to send the $75.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and you will receive $20,000.00 like i said.Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call +22998589565.

After the payment of $75.00 you will receiveing the $20,000.00 through Western Union payment immediately, please give us your information were we will send the $20.000.00, full name country address text question and answer ok.

Send the money through Western Union or money gram Transfer with the information below,

RECEIVER:........... JOHN OBI
COUNTRY...........Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question== In God
Answer...............We Trust.
Amount...............$75.

The moment i receive the payment of $75 today i will release the $20.000.00 payment informations to you today.

Hoping to hear from you.

Mr.ANDERSON PETER.

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN
REPUBLIC
THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( 308)
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement