Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#40519 by Gateway Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:09 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.42])
by sloti14d3p4 (Cyrus git2.4.2+0-git-fastmail-6240) with LMTPA;
Thu, 04 Nov 2010 19:35:42 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: plain='Windows-1251'

X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx1.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.200])
by compute2.internal (LMTPProxy); Thu, 04 Nov 2010 19:35:42 -0400
Received: from mail1.i-mediaservice.net (mail1.i-mediaservice.net [88.79.217.17])
by mx1.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3DCE39600E1
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 19:35:41 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User (unknown [81.90.22.209])
by mail1.i-mediaservice.net (Postfix on SuSE Linux 7.3 (i386)) with ESMTP
id 209E3D6814; Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:12:56 +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Details of the Project
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 01:24:10 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Truedomain-Domain: hotmail.my
X-Truedomain-SPF: Fail (mx1: transitioning domain of hotmail.my does not designate 88.79.217.17 as permitted sender)
X-Truedomain-DKIM: No Signature
X-Truedomain: Neutral

ZIAN & ZIAN ASSOCIATES
SIITE 1001 10TH FLOOR PLAZA PERMATA,
No. 6 JALAN KAMPAR OFF JALAN TUN RAZAK
KUALA LUMPUR, 50400

Dear Partner,

Good day, firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified
mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. I humbly crave your indulgence
to read this e-mail with all seriousness of purpose because this project is based on Trust,confidentiality and
sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds.

I am a fifty two(52)years old established lawyer. My name is Barrister Mohamad Zain,a solicitor and personal
attorney to an expatriate and a consultant with an Malaysian Oil Company,PETRONAS (Now deceased) He
died in the Tsunami disaster on 26th december 2004 while on vacation in Thailand.

Eight years ago, My Client successfully executed a contract for the Malaysian Government worth US20.3M
.A part payment of USD10M was paid to my client, while the balance of USD10.3M was still
unpaid before my client died in the Indian Ocean Tsunami disaster. However, all my efforts to locate the
possible next of kin proved abortive. Untill his sudden demise, He was not married and was 44years old.

NOW THE CRUX OF THIS E-LETTER is that the Government Of Malaysia through the Ministry of Finance is
fully paying all foreign Contractors who have successfully executed their contracts and my client is among
those benefited in this first quarter payment schedule which has already been deposited in his Bank.

As his personal attorney/Adviser, his bank has officially notified and instructed me to forward particulars of
my client's next of kin within the next 14 official working days so that he can be paid the outstanding
USD10.3M otherwise his payment will be diverted to the Government coffers account as uncliamed bill.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives, I decided to contact you for a deal so that
we can work together as a team to remit the money to your account as my client next of kin since I do not
want to seat and watch my client hard earned entittlement to go astray,it will be easy for us to achieve
because you are of the same name and country like him.

Although I know that a transaction of this magnitude might make anyone apprehensive but I would like to
assure you that I am proposing this project to you with the best of intensions. As a lawyer, I have the power
to secure all the necessary legal documents that will be used for this claim.

All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this
transaction will be executed under a Legitimate banking arrangement that will protect you from any breach
of law. Upon successful conclusion of this project,you will be compensated with 40% of the total fund,while
60% will be for me.

If you are interested to work with me in this deal then kindly reply strictly to my
Email: [email protected] with below information to enable start the process claiming the funds;

1.Your Full Names and Address
2.Your Private Telephone, Fax and E-mail Address
3.Your Age, Occupation and Marital Status

for effective communication and oral clarification on how to proceed next.

Sincerely yours,

Barrister Mohd Zain
{Legal Adviser}

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement