Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#317202 by AlanJones Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998675871

Dearest Friend,

How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid the fee for your bank Draft. I went to the bank to confirm if the Check has expired or getting near to expire and Mr.Henry Dona the Director of Financial Bank told me that the bank draft will expire in next five days, So without wasting time I told him to cash the TEN- MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY ($10.500,000.00) to cash payment to avoid losting of this funds.However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the of the fund has been made with PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic.Then he also helped me to Register the Consignment with PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY.

Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally. As for our agreement with the Pacific delivery company they promised that your consignment will leave this Country immediately you send your delivery address to them. The Director of the PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY is now waiting for your delivery informations to enable them locate you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country.Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

Mr.James Dan
TEl: Call +229 9867-5871
EMAIL :([email protected])
Bellow is the requested information from You to enable them deliver the package to you immediately without any more delay :

1.YOUR FULL NAME..
2.HOME ADDRESS...
3.CITY AND COUNTRY..
4.CELL PHONE..
5.HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER..
6.YOUR OFFICETELEPHONE...
7.SEX..8.AGE..

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

MR.JOHN OSSY

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement