Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#40630 by razasoomro Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:27 am
I recieved this email some days ago
FROM THE DESK OF
ZAFAR BADAWI AHMAD LAW CHAMBERS
LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE
2635 JALAN RAZAK TUN
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

TEL : 006-014-922-9035

??? ???? ?????? ??????

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm,ZAFAR BADAWI AHMAD Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

My name is Barrister ZAFAR BADAWI AHMAD (esq).A personal attorney to my late client Mr.Abdullah A. Rahman who worked with an oil firm here in Malaysia, Mr.Abdullah A. Rahman a well known Philanthropist,before he died, he made a Will in my law firm stating that $5M five million U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice outside Malaysia (Overseas.)

My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of justice, The attorney General of Malaysia and MAY BANK Malaysia the bank where the money was deposited by my late client Mr Abdullah A. Rahman,and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL).

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this Will within three weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here in my country Malaysia.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. Mr.Abdullah A. Rahman. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transfering this money to any of your designated official bank account. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit.

Please contact me urgently via my personal email address as follows: ( [email protected])

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.
Regards
Advocate Zafar Badawi Ahmad.
Attorney-at-Law

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ENDEAVOUR TO USE FOR THE HELPLESS

After that i recieved two calls from a person stating his name as baristor zafar badawi from telephone number 0060163022108 and he talked in english that he is from malaysia and he congratulated me and said me to come to malaysia for 03 days along with USD 5000 as a processing fee of court.
When i said him that i dont trust hime he said that please be online on yahoo and i will be helping you in all your questions, then he became online from a yahoo id and added me to yahoo chat and started chatting with me, his ultimate purpose was to make me sure that he is talking truth and i really have won that USD 5 Million, but thanks to Allah in meanwhile i searched over google and i found same type of emails with diffrent lawyer names, than i told him that he is doing a scam and he can not be a true muslim, then he told that he is not forcing me , so when i warned him that i will complain to law enforcment agencies, he said go ahead, then he went offline...
Advertisement