Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#318038 by priyantha Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:49 am
Greetings to you, sorry for my late reply due to my job, Like i said I am Olivia Aliaga 45 years of age, working in New Zealand Army as a Doctor currently in Libya for United Nation peacekeeping mission here in Libya. With this understanding I may not be able to write in time okay. Thanks for your understanding .

I found your contact on that site, as i am looking for investment opportunity in your business line, and I am writing to you to see if I can form a formidable partnership with you to be able to invest in your country as foreign investor

I am preparing to come and live in your country also invest in your business line or in any lucrative business that you can recommend for our benefit.

I am willing to follow any of your professional advice to make it a success.

I wait for your anticipated cooperation reply with more details

Best regards
Advertisement

#318045 by priyantha Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:19 am
Greetings to you, sorry for my late reply due to my job, Like i said I am Olivia Aliaga 45 years of age, working in New Zealand Army as a Doctor currently in Libya for United Nation peacekeeping mission here in Libya. With this understanding I may not be able to write in time okay. Thanks for your understanding .

I found your contact on that site, as i am looking for investment opportunity in your business line, and I am writing to you to see if I can form a formidable partnership with you to be able to invest in your country as foreign investor

I am preparing to come and live in your country also invest in your business line or in any lucrative business that you can recommend for our benefit.

I am willing to follow any of your professional advice to make it a success.

I wait for your anticipated cooperation reply with more details

Best regards
#318066 by Tim Atem Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:22 pm
There's not much they can do with just your name/address if that's all you've sent them. Just ignore the emails and they will eventually move on to someone else.

Did you send them a picture of your ID or anything? If you did, you will need to report that to the agency that issues those in your country.

What email address did the emails come from?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#318096 by Terminator5 Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:37 am
Its an advance fee fraud scam . They have no money to invest . The only money involved is yours . The money they will ask for fake fees and documents.

Please post the email addresses and other contact details these criminals are using .

Daniel 8 :25