Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#318761 by AlanJones Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:00 am
This moron sent his scam email to my scamwarning address. You can't get dumber than that.

Reply-to: [email protected]

There was no text in the message, just an image, containing the following:
Hello, l hope that you will see my message this
time. l have something very important to discuss
with you. it is a vital detail that will help you. lhave
sent you an e-mail two days ago but have not
received your reply yet. l wait for your reply as soon
as possible.

Confirm your telephone number..

B/regards,

Kenneth Anthony,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#318762 by AlanJones Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:01 am
Tel. No.: +22892018799

Dear Alan Jones,

I write in response to your emailed message dated today 3rd.day of February 2017 Note that this claim is legitimate as it will undergo normal processing in line with the financial and allied matters law. I consider it expedient to give you the details of this transaction. I contacted you for this claim based on the recommendation of the private search agency that gave me your contact email address. This information is highly confidential. When my personal efforts to locate any of my late client’s relatives yielded no result I hired the services of a private search agency who did the search and recommended you're (Fredrick.Jones) ,was born in 1948.He was a civil engineer and executed construction projects for the government. He had a wife named Stella and a son named Alexei.Unfortunately all died in an auto accident while they were coming back from a concert in a ghastly road accident on 30th December 2006. Since then no one has come to claim the funds. So the bank contacted me as the family attorney of the deceased to present the next of kin for the release of the funds.Note that Mr. Jones died with his wife (Stella) and only son (Alexei) in the auto accident and left no named relative to inherit his estate.When my late client (Fredrick.Jones) opened the account with the bank,

as a rule, in compliance with the inheritance law in this country he left three security information called "security confirmation" in the event of death. The requirement is that as the next of kin you must provide this information before the bank will approve your claim and release the funds to you. As the personal/family attorney I have the security confirmation but I cannot claim the funds because I am from this country and this is contrary to the legal professional ethics regarding client-attorney relationship.Trust, sincerity and confidentiality is very important in this transaction considering the amount of money involved. Money matters require absolute trust, sincerity and confidentiality for the security of parties involved. I am concerned about the safety of the funds when it is released to you. The total sum of US D 9.5Million will be released to you. You will be entitled to 50% of the total funds as the next of kin, 30% will be used to finish Mr.Jones/ charity foundation project while I will earn 20% legal fees for my participation in this transaction. The 20% legal fees are in line with the professional rule guiding the execution of estate of this nature in this country. It is important that you get back to me let me know your decision before I go to the bank to fill out the claim application form and apply for the claim on your behalf. try to call me immediately you receive this details for more conversation I await your prompt reply

Sincerely, Mr. Kenneth Anthony
MANAGING PARTNER,
ANCHOR ASSOCIATES
(ATTORNEYS AND COUNSEL)
No. 18 Olive Close,
096 BP 01149 Lome
Lome Togo.
phone ((+228) 92018799

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#375740 by AlanJones Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:39 am
Still using the same tired format a year later

Tel. No.: +22892018799

Dear Alan Jones,

I write in response to your emailed message . Note that this claim is legitimate as it will undergo normal processing in line with the financial and allied matters law. I consider it expedient to give you the details of this transaction. I contacted you for this claim based on the recommendation of the private search agency that gave me your contact email address. This information is highly confidential. my personal efforts is to locate any of my late client’s relatives yielded no result I hired the services of a private search agency who did the search and recommended you, (Fredrick.Jones) was born in 1960.He was a civil engineer and executed construction projects for the government in Togo west Africa.i contact you because you beer the-same sure name with my Late client i am his personal/family attorney i can not claim his fund i decided to contact the private search agency to get someone that beer the-same last name as my late client.

Do not worry about the legal matters. I am a Lawyer and i am going to ensure you that all legal protocols are duly observed. All i need is your cooperation in this project. Note: this transaction is strictly between you and I and our code of conduct is that no third party should involved about this until the Bank transfers the sum of (9.5Million .US Dollars) to your Bank account and I will come to your Country for sharing of the money, He had a wife named Stella and a son named Alexei.Unfortunately all of them died in an auto accident while they were coming back from a concert in a ghastly road accident on 30th December 2011. Since then no one has come to claim the funds (9.5Million .US Dollars) the bank contacted me as the family attorney of the deceased to present the next of kin for the release of the funds.Note that Eng.Jones with his wife (Stella) and only son (Alexei) in the auto accident and left no named relative to inherit his estate. my late client (Fredrick.Jones) opened Account in one of the best Bank here in Togo West Africa,

as a rule, in compliance with the inheritance law in this country he left three security information called "security confirmation" in the event of death. The requirement is that as the next of kin you must provide this information before the bank will approve your claim and release the funds to you. As the personal/family attorney I have the security confirmation but I cannot claim the funds because I am from this country and this is contrary to the legal professional ethics regarding client-attorney relationship.Trust, sincerity and confidentiality is very important in this transaction considering the amount of money involved.

Money matters require absolute trust, sincerity and confidentiality for the security of parties involved. I am concerned about the safety of the funds when it is released to you. The total sum of (9.5Million .US Dollars) will be released to you. You will be entitled to 50% of the total funds as the next of kin, 30% will be used to finish Eng.Jones/ charity foundation project while I will earn 20% legal fees for my participation in this transaction. The 20% legal fees are in line with the professional rule guiding the execution of estate of this nature in this country. It is important that you get back to me let me know your decision before I will go to the bank to fill out the claim application form and apply for the claim on your behalf. try to call me immediately you receive this details for more conversation I await your prompt reply

Sincerely, Mr. Kenneth Anthony
MANAGING PARTNER,
ANCHOR ASSOCIATES
(ATTORNEYS AND COUNSEL)
No. 18 Olive Close,
096 BP 01149 Lome
Lome Togo.
phone (+22892018799)

#437227 by awran5 Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:11 am
I've received the exact same message from janice kane
[email protected]

Hello,
I hope that you will see my message this time. I have something very important to discuss with you. It is a vital detail that will help you. I sent you an e-mail a few days ago but have not received your reply yet. I wait for your reply as soon as possible.

B/regards,
Janice Kane

I though it was real If not this post.
Thank you