Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#318923 by Tim Atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:50 am

GOOD DAY

Thank you for your feedback. Also, thank you for your patience. I and my family are pleased to read your letter of acceptance as our beneficiary to receive our donation for $3,800,000.00 USD. Allow me to formally introduce myself, I am Ms. Zhe Wang from Mississauga , Ontario. Canada, my jackpot was a gift from God and on behalf of my family and i, we have decided to do God’s will by donating to you , charity home and Organizations that will be of help to eradicating poverty in the lives of our Young and Old generations in different locations around the world because as a woman that i am . Am a mother and i know what it feels like to be helpless in today's life that we all are living in.

Anyway After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel and other organization(s) have partnered with to enhance this project, I have decided to commence a charity foundation/projects for this year 2017, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grant worth of $3.8 million dollars each to at least (7) persons to become millionaires like I of which (6) people have benefited and received theirs , we have also decided to help Christians, Muslims and unbeliever’s from any Part of the world, we can help the needy and less privileged if we both ( You and I ) agree to follow the instructions guiding this organization/charity project in the same way my other three beneficiaries agreed and oblige to the instructions given to them . Note: It is also our intention to make out donations to charity projects and the less privileged all over the world and I already have a charity home as we speak , you will see full details below on the link's.

I decided not to do any news flash or video coverage on my winnings because people are busy using good/great philanthropist details both male and female to hurt innocent people out there and the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp (OLG) respected my decision because the whole issue is getting out of hand this days.

I will appreciate it if you view the link's below for better understanding , so that you know for sure with a 100% mindset that what am doing is for the betterment of mankind;

To confirm this, you may view below when i won my lottery on the webpage link;
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/m ... -1.3490469

Here is a link which also shows my beneficiaries who have benefited from my grant donation before you;
http://zhewangdonation.me.ht/index.html

and also my faceBook Charity Page;
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014450746284

I know this may come as a big surprise but It will interest you to know that your email address was selected alongside other 3 lucky email addresses out of millions of internet users worldwide. Random selection was done by the legal advisers to this donation program/project declaring YOU as a lucky individual for a cash grant of 3.8 million dollars from me.

I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $3,800,000.00 USD you must be a God fearing individual irrespective of your religion or belief no matter your ethnicity, I am Muslim and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe in Allah ( God ) . I was running around and doing all sort of jobs to make sure my kids have the best education and live a comfortable life before God in his infinite mercy blesses us with so much money, i have always prayed that God should help me and i was not surprised when i won my Power-ball Jackpot because I always knew God has a plan in my life, although i bought my winning ticket in October 17th, 2015 and unknowingly for me i won and when the OLG corporation told me to come claim my winnings it was a miracle to me and i was amazed , i decided to start this Donation Project this year 2017 because i had a lot doing with building of my charity homes and other charity programmes i started at 2015 and all through 2016.

Note: You will be required to set up an online temporary debit offshore account in your name with my payout bank where my $3,800,000.00 USD will be lodged and agreed by my attorney who said that all donated funds to my beneficiaries MUST be completed through the use of Online banking system so i can maintain a better and secure communication.

This may sound like a joke or may be surprising to you but please have no doubt as it is 100% real...Hence to facilitate the payment process of this funds ($3,800,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to fill and send back to me your full details below so that we can proceed with further questioning on what you will be doing with the money when it finally enters your account. FILL BELOW:

Before you fill in the below form for proper introduction so I know exactly who am dealing with , please bear in mind that this grant donation is not by force, I need you to know that accepting my grant offer must be from your own freewill and at all times you will yield to the legal instruction attached to this grant money because firstly you must setup a temporary offshore bank account with my payout bank hence to enable them to approve/deduct from my foundation account the grant amount am giving to you and deposit it into the temporary offshore bank account you will be opening with them after which you can have access to this account and start transferring your funds to your local bank account you own over there in your country. Please don’t fill in the form if your heart is not willing to work with me , My 3 beneficiaries before you know what is in line and they all have a good spirit and the heart of saving lives in the best way they can , that’s why they believe in me and themselves and today they are all happy and doing great.

Ps: Am not begging or pleading with you to accept my donation , if you can't pay the account opening fee all by yourself which you will be required to pay by my payout bank to enable you access my donation funds to you , please kindly delete this message and don't respond back.

Name:
Address:
State:
Sex:
Telephone:
I only want to feel happy and excited knowing that I have helped save a lot of people and when I meet my creator I know that I have no errors in my book of life , this is the only thing that makes me happy because each day i go out when i haven't won my lottery , i see the way people suffer out there and it's my duty to put smiles on people's faces. I will advise you as the prospective lucky winner to be calm not to lose this great opportunity when been asked by my payout Bank to pay few dollars for account opening fee to enable you access your account before you can transfer your funds which millions of people are trying to entangled and are praying for such opportunity but the chances just couldn’t come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Please you have to delete this message if you are not willing to receive this donation, but on the contrary, i expect you to reply back immediately through my contact email address for more details on how to receive the donation funds. I almost decide to keep my name anonymous but the lottery board and council didn’t allow me to do so I just don’t want anyone to start hurting innocent people out there with my good name as I am just trying to be very cautious. Please trust in my decision to help the poor.

Thank you and God bless the work of your labor,

Ms. Zhe Wang

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#336651 by Tim Atem Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 am

Fake Courier:
Tara Courier Services Ltd.
Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Phone Numbers:
(778) 401-2768
+44-7087627094
+27-810728890

GOOD MORNING DEAR BELOVED

HOW ARE YOU DOING ND YOUR AMAZING FAMILY'S, ITS BEEN A WHILE I LAST HEARD FROM YOU. I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND BECAUSE I MADE A TRIP IN RESPECT OF MY CHARITABLE BUILDING THAT IS GOING ON IN HUNG KONG AND I CAME BACK JUST 3DAYS AGO AND I PLACE A CALL TO MY PAYOUT BANK AND THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THEM REGARDING YOUR DONATION FUNDS I DONATED TO YOU . I WAS SURPRISE BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU TO KEEP IN TOUCH AT ALL TIME BUT YOU DID NON OF THAT.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE DECIDED AND I HAVE INSTRUCTED THE BANK TO SEND YOU A CERTIFIED BANK CHQUE THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO CASH ANY WHERE IN YOUR COUNTRY. THIS DONATION AND PROJECT HAVE TAKE TOO LONG THEN I EXPECTED THAT IS WHY I WANT THIS TI BE SPEED ENOUGH THIS TIME AND THIS WILL AT LIST BE OK FOR YOU AND EASY AS WELL.

BELOW IS THE COURIER COMPANY THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DELIVERY TO YOU DOOR STEP AND NOTE THAT THE SENDING FEE IS ON YOU JUST AS I WAS TOLD BY THE BANK PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT THEM ASAP BECAUSE IT HAS BE SENT YESTERDAY WITH THE SAID ADDRESS THAT YOU SENT TO ME BEFORE. THANK YOU AND WHEN YOU RECEIVE PLEASE DO KEEP ME POSTED THANK YOU.

( Tara Courier Services Ltd.)
PHONE
CANADA /USA: +1 778-401-2768
EUROPE: +447087627094
AFRICA: +27810728890

CONTACT EMAILS
[email protected]

[email protected]

{ WORK DAYS AND TIME}

Monday -Tuesday 8am-6pm

Wednesday-Thursday 8am-6pm

Friday - Saturday 10am-4pm

KIND REGARD

MS. ZHE WANG

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5