Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#319460 by Tim Atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 am
reply-to: Mrs. Maria Omar Shatwan - [email protected]
phone number: +27-733534743

Mrs. Maria Omar Shatwan
Flat 401 Duncan Boulevard
42 Church Street
Turffontein
Johannesburg 2001
South Africa

Good day,

Firstly I want to say thanks for reading to my email even though we have not met and know each other but I believe
this is a step to a lasting relationship between us. I will like to give a brief description about myself and also my plans
in your country.

Before the death of my husband, he had taken my son Mr. Hassan Mohammed Shatwan to the Republic of South
Africa to deposit the sum of US$36,000,000,00 (Thirty Six Million United States Dollars) in one of the private
security / finance company as if he foresaw the looming danger in Libya. This money was deposited as a family
treasure.

This money was realized from the looting and crisis that was happening in Libya sir years ago. This crisis came when
Libyan President Lt. Col. Muammar Gadaffi introduced War Act Reform which wholly affected all the Libyans
citizens and foreigners, and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Libyan war veterans and some lunatics in the
society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this Lt. Col. Muammar Gadaffi regime dictatorship which my
husband was one of the victims who died.

It is against this background that I and my son Mr. Hassan Mohammed Shatwan decided to migrate to the republic of
South Africa to find a way to transfer my husband’s money to foreign account since the law of South Africa prohibit a
refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction throughout the
territorial zone of South Africa. I am saddle with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign partner who can assist
my son with your personal/company's account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of the
interim government who are bent from taking everything we had and assist in investing it.

The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this
amount of money in South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future since both countries have
similar political history. Moreover, the South African Foreign Exchange policy does not allow such investment as an
asylum seeker.

I have already secured the help of a very good and reliable attorney here in South Africa that will assist me through
this process and I will handle everything on this side so that the money can be moved to your country then I will meet
with you with my son for the investment planning.

Do get back to me with any ideas and also signify your interest in this so we can proceed with the plans as I
previously discussed with my attorney.

Best Regards,
tell +27 73353 4743
Mrs. Maria Omar Shatwan
(For the family)
Email [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement