Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#319638 by Tim Atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:12 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Goodday, I am seeking your partnership in re-profiling offshore funds for investment purposes in your country to yield good annual returns. Contact me on email [email protected] for further infos. Regards, Sam

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#319746 by Tim Atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:52 am

Thank you for your response, I am Samuel Tsien, Big Sam for short as every one calls me. I work with OCBC WHang Bank China as the Group Chief Executive Officer. I have 38 years of banking experience. I have a proposal for investment of funds and would like to seek your collaboration in seeking a lucrative business that would yield a good ROI annually in your country, especially in real estate, poultry farming, Engines, Engineering,and software. Do you work in any of this fields that I have mentioned? If not do you know any lucrative business one can invest for a long time tenure in your country to yield good annual returns?

If Yes, I want you to know and have it in mind that this proposal I am offering would benefit both of us handsomely, if we work together as one. All procedures to carry out this proposal would be carried out in a legal and legitimate manner, so please be rest assured that no problems or dramas would arise.

But before getting into more details, and feeding you with the whole information's to execute this proposal. I would like you to give me answer to the below questions, to know if you are capable and have what it takes to handle this proposal, because I do not want to waste your time or mine as I require promptness and a business partner who has skills to handle such magnitude of business transaction.

1. Have you ever engaged in a bank transfer worth of $200,000.00 to $10,000,000.00 ?

2. Are you capable of receiving $15,000,000.00 in your bank account without no problem from your bank?

3. Can you be trusted and also be secretive?

4. How Old are you ?

5. Do you work ?

6. Are you married?

7. Can you obey and follow rules religiously?

8. Business concept/idea ?

9. +/- annual return on the proposed business concept?

10. Full Name?

Receive of answers to the above question, I would send you more informations and also table the steps and give you full details about this proposal in full.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Sam

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5