Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#320042 by AlanJones Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:10 am
reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998558943

Dear Beneficiary:

I have registered your ATM CARD of US2.2with Courier Company with registration
code of(Shipment Code awb 33x5zs) please Contact with your delivery information
such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

contact the Shipping company([email protected])Tel:+229 98558943

With your full information’s as I write below

Receiver name
Address
Country
Phone number

Let me know once you receive your ATM CARD from them,Remember the only money
you will pay is their delivery fee.

Best Regards,
MR A mr IN EZE

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#323019 by TheScamHater Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:27 pm
TNT EXPRESS COURIER AGENCY
(Shipping Air/Sea Cargo)
23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147, Benin Republic
Tel: +229-9894-5888
Date: 21/02/2017.

Attn:

Thanks for contacting TNT Express Courier Agency !
In receipt of your message, I wish to inform you that TNT Express Courier Agency have acknowledged the safe receipt of your inquiry concerning your ATM Visa Card which was registered with our Cargo Department for delivery.

It's our wish to notify you that the package with Shipment Reference Code: Awb-33x5zs, and Foreign Exchange Allocation Number BMF-52114, was registered with our Cargo Department by organization body of the World Fund Discovery Management and Payment Bureau newly invented by the World Financial Service Authority and in collaboration with the United States Of America / United Kingdom Financial Regulatory Authorities.

It may interest you to know that our company was assigned by the above Regulatory Authorities to convey the shipment of your ATM Visa Card to your designated address. To this effect, be informed that TNT Express Courier Agency have scheduled the delivery to take place with effect as soon as we confirm our Shipment Fee and your personal details and mailing address, home/office.

NB: Our company's administration fee is sum of $350 USD, this we ask you to send as a matter of urgency along with your personal details, mailing address including your contact telephone numbers to enable swift delivery as scheduled on our shipment batch of this week. Your ATM Visa Card and other vital document has been scheduled on our shipment batch of this week to you through our Diplomatic courier system as a certified package.

Our new delivery development is as result of new shipment policy revolution of 2017 carried out by the West African Financial Body in collaboration with World Shipping Audit Unit and Policy maker. It is our mission to provide outstanding customer service while generally much quicker, we strive to provide a quick response to each and every of our customers by every business working days.

Here we present to you the payment guide details on how to help you send across the required administration fee. Kindly send the delivery fee via MoneyGram or Ria Money Transfer.

(1) Amount:→→→ $350 USD
(2) Receiver name:→→→ Ifeanyi Iwunor
(3) Address:→→→ C/105 Senade Akpakpa
(4) Country:→→→ Benin Republic
(5) Country Code:→→→ 00 229
(6) Telephone:→→→ +229-9894-5888

You are required to urgently revert to us with the payment details soon as you are able to send the fee for implementation of matters.

It is our mission to provide outstanding customer service while generally much quicker, we strive to provide a quick response to each and every of our customers by every business working days. Our Client Service team are now dealing with your inquiry as quickly as possible and will advise you of any action to be taken as soon as possible. Our aim is to respond to all general inquiries concerning international deliveries within a maximum of 2-3 working days. If your correspondence relates to a change to our policy, we aim to process this within 5 working days.

Thanks for your patronage and anticipated co-operation with TNT Express Courier Agency , should you need to speak to us regarding this matter, please call us on +229-9894-5888

Yours in Service,

Mr. Jerome Morgan
Director of Operations (TNT Express Courier Agency)

TNT Express Courier Agency Co-operation.
TNT Online Team Management.
All rights reserved. (c) 1995-2017.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
#323020 by TheScamHater Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:28 pm
I WENT TO THE (DHL) COURIER SERVICES OFFICE THIS AFTERNOON AFTER RECEIVING YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS TO SEND THE ATM VISA CARD TO YOU THROUGH YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS AND THEY ASK ME FOR THE EXPRESS DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD WHICH IS AT THE COST OF ($350 USD) THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY, AND I TOLD THEM TO SEND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO PAY OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY (ALPHEN AAN DE MAAS) NATHERLANDS, AS SOON AS THEY CALL YOU FOR THE COLLECTION OF IT, WHICH THEY REFUSED THAT I MUST PAY HERE BEFORE THEY CAN ACCEPT TO DELIVERY YOUR ATM VISA CARD, THAT IMMEDIATELY I PAY HERE THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE ME THEIR AIR WAY BILL WHICH I SHALL SEND YOU A COPY THROUGH SCAN.

PLEASE SEND THE MONEY TO ME IMMEDIATELY FOR FASTER DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD TO YOU WITH THE NEXT TWO DAYS OR YOU CAN CONTACT THE DHL COURIER SERVICES COMPANY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT DIRECTLY.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE YOUR ATM VISA CARD TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN 2 DAYS COMING.THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO USE IN SENDING THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TO MY COUNTRY REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

NAME OF THE SENDER- ------------ -----------

NAME OF THE RECEIVER: sunday ogugua

DESTINATION:COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN, WEST AFRICA.

TEXT QUESATION: WHO'S FUND ?

ANSWER : FRANS.

MTCN CONTROL NUMBER------------------------ -

AFTER SENDING THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY MAIL ME WITH THE FULL TRANSACTION INFORMATION ABOUT THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME TO PICK UP THE MONEY FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO DHL COURIER SERVICES COMPANY OFFICE TO ENABLE THEM TO DELIVER YOUR ATM VISA CARD TO YOU IN 2 DAYS COMING THROUGH YOUR STATED POSTAL ADDRESS. YOU WILL URGENTLY START UP YOUR DAILY WITHDRAW OF ($9,000 USD) TILL YOU COLLECT THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN YOUR ATM VISA CARD.

ALSO I WILL SEND THE SHIPMENT INFORMATION OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD TO YOU THROUGH A SCAN COPY OF THE AIRWAY BILL WHICH IS TOGETHER WITH THE TRACKING NUMBERS OF THE ATM VISA CARD.

MY BEST REGARDS,
MR JEROME MORGAN.
+229 63325724

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
#325855 by AlanJones Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998558943

Dear Beneficiary:

I have registered your ATM CARD of US2.2with Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33x5zs) please Contact with your delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

contact the Shipping company([email protected])Tel:+229 98.55.89.43

Receiver name
Address
Country
Phone number

Let me know once you receive your ATM CARD from them,Remember the only money you will pay is their delivery fee.

Best Regards,
Mr.Fedex Sounouvou

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#329566 by AlanJones Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +29963325724

Dear Beneficiary:

I have registered your ATM CARD of US2.2with Courier Company with registration
code of(Shipment Code awb 33x5zs) please Contact with your delivery information
such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

contact the Shipping company([email protected])Tel:+299.63325724

Receiver name
Address
Country
Phone number

Let me know once you receive your ATM CARD from them,Remember the only money
you will pay is their delivery fee.

Best Regards,
Mr. Kingsley Charles