Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#322123 by Andrei30 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:15 pm
Hello everyone,

My name is [Removed - AJ] and i am a victim of a scam that is still on going. I just figured it out now but i really need your help. I am from [Removed - AJ]

The scam is about an account of a dead former bussines man that guess what his name is [Removed - AJ] Anderson.

A lady called Susan Lodetti contacted me via Linkedin to propose me that we can share the money from this guy account as she was his accountant at NatWest Bank London. In this scam their are three persons, this lady Susan, an attorney called Minaides Robson from London and a Bank Manager Mr. Stephen Watling from NatWest.

They scamed me for at least 14.000 GBP until now that i took them from my bank as loan. They are still waiting me to pay them until this friday 16.000 gbp. Please tell me if there is any way i can recover the money. Please i am desperate. I have emails and phone numbers. Please respond me as soon as possible. Until this friday they are expecting the last money. Please don't leave me
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details.
Advertisement

#322124 by AlanJones Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:31 pm
I am sorry, but the money that you paid is not going to be recoverable. If it was sent to bank accounts it will have been immediately withdrawn and if it was sent using a service such as Western Union then it will have been collected using fake details.

The best thing that you can do is report the scam to your local authorities and be wary of anyone who approaches you telling you that you are due compensation or they can get your money back. This will be the same scammers trying to steal more from you.

Please post all the details that the scammers are using as other victims will be searching for them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322171 by Andrei30 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:53 am
Hello again,

Omg i am doomed, i took out verry big amount of money from my bank as loan.

I called the at the police but they are moving verry slow and this was the perfect oportunity to catch them as they don't know i am speaking with you or the police.

I am doomed. I will loose everithing
#325744 by Mr Drebin Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 pm
Hi, I got contact also from linkedIn and person name Susan Lodetti. First she thanks frendship in linkedIn and then asks are you intersted in business opportinity. Actually I didn't find that kind of profile from linkedIn...Mail came from [email protected]. After answering that email she will tell a story a person who died and she is handling dead mans money and there is lot of it. She wanna share 50/50 and she will do anything for it leagally because she is working at Nat Bank plc and will help all the documents. She have long story for that. Anyway, she ask you to send your ID (picture of passport) and picture yourself before telling you more. DON'T SEND ANY INFORMATION OF YOUR SELF. First she will send to you her own picture and picture of passport. Picture will be found from FB profile named same. Well that was her mistake. I notice that the passport was a fake. Her birthday was marked near the picture 04 oct / 74. But if you look carefully down edge where is script there reads ....GBR541004....hmmm that means year of birth 1954. She was busted . Well I give my information for police, we'll see does anything happend...