Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#322759 by AlanJones Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:45 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12032865845

Dear Honorable beneficiary,

I wish this message gets to you in a stated of excitement. I am Mrs. Melania Trump, the first Lady of the United States of America. How are you & your family doing? hope fine.Please do not see this message as unencrypted one, bogus, fraudulent or unsolicited. I suppose to sent you a letter via USPS, D.H.L or FEDEX for more reliable communication but following numerous scams and impostors using our official names and files to defraud people, therefore I decided to send you an email first to enable you send me your information as listed below so that I will compare it with the one I have here with me.

Thanks once-more for your kind understanding and attention, I want you to position your mind that We have obtained all the necessary approval for this project.

I wan to use this medium to announce to you that your outstanding payment which have been withheld so many years ago have been now approved to be released to you after my husband was sworn in as the President elect. He have decided to start his Presidential with clearing all the outstanding Funds, pending transaction and unpaid business transaction/contract with United States government and other collaborated Nations. Your name was shortlisted here as one of the beneficiaries to be paid fully with his outstanding fund. You have a total sum of USD23, 800 000.00 (TWENTY THREE MILLION EIGTH HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). This fund has been deposited to Federal Reserve Bank NY which was designated to handle this project.

My Husband has granted all the beneficiaries a waiver to pay no money not even a cent to the Bank, IRS, or any other moneytray agency here in the United States, the only obligation you have to fulfil is to obtain a valid Fund Ownership Certificate from the Country of Origin of your fund, this will not cost you not more than USD90.99. This is because my husband has granted you a waiver to pay less.

My husband have assured me he will issue you his presidential immunity waiver certificate which will authorize your transaction to be made without any payable file from your bank or Federal Reserve. Your Check will be sent to your bank to be cleared within three working days.

There will be no stoppage from any financial organization like FBI CIA, United Nations and IMF because the presidential immunity waiver certificate number will be attached on your Check for every body to know that Mr. President immunity covers your fund transaction.

So you are urgently advised to get back to me with your information as listed below to enable me reconfirm it with the one I have here to avoid dealing with the wrong person and to stay away from fraud and deceit;

FULL NAME..........
HOME ADDRESS........
DATE OF BIRTH......
ID/PASSPORT.......
OCCUPATION........

I look forward to your soonest response and to enable me direct you to the appropriate office where you can obtain the funds clearance paper, be rest assure that you will have your fund released as soon as you are able to complete the requirement as stated above.

Best regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
the First Lady of the United States,
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the USA) Please for urgent response text my secretary at (203) 286-5845
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500 USA www.whitehouse.gov

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement