Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#323101 by Tim Atem Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Greetings to you in the name of God,I hope this information finds you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how you were selected to receive such Donation (£1,500,000.00 GBP) well, maybe the bellow link can help us clear a little bit of your skepticism and doubts:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2187999/Will-148m-Eu roMillions-jackpot-winner-shar e-fortune-long-lost-half-broth er-met.html

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of £1,500,000.00 GBP to you as well as 2 other lucky individuals and 5 charity organization/orphanage homes as part of our charity project as also to reduce the rate of crime and poverty in some accessible areas all over the world from our $217 million Jackpot Lottery fund. After we must have dedicated our decision to the hands of God we then contacted Microsoft and Google management for assistant because we believe they are be most reliable source to come in contact with people all over the world and that was how your Email was provided to us. Gillian my wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see, we have being putting a lot of funding in charities and Orphanage organizations.

After taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate £50 million to other individuals around the world in need, such as the Community Foundation of the Rappahannock River Region, local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia, Africa and Europe that fights against cancer, Alzheimer's, diabetes and Ebola Virus. To facilitate the claim process of the funds One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds.(£1,500,000.00 GBP) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send re-confirm/verify your details to us so that we can forward them to our attorney to process your claims file with the payout bank in charge of this donation scheme.

Please provide us with the bellow details.

Full names:

Contact Address:

Contact telephone number:
Current Occupation:

I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. We employ you also to help alleviate the level of poverty in your region, the main objective of donating is creativity and ideal what you know can be done to explore our kind heart in your environment and community/region.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, these are the only desire of I and my wife and will be bring us great joy to see you succeed as planned, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky beneficiary to be calm not to lose this great one life time opportunity, millions of people are out there trying to grab hold such an opportunity, Also be aware and take note that the existence of internet scam cannot be over emphasis you just need to see through the blue lines and be careful who you deal with though it will never be our portion because of our good intentions.

Stay Blessed

Regards

My Wife and I
Gillian and Adrian Bayford

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5