Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#322820 by Calvin Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE: +234 8189850958

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

We bring to you a new year notice that your email address was randomly selected as email address of scammed victims who are to be compensated that is why we are in contact with you so take your time to read this information carefully. This selection was made on 5th of January 2017
So you are to receive the sum of $7million united state dollars. The money will be delivered through UN Diplomatic courier Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note: three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters , that is the instruction giving to me by the government

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to me for quick delivery because time is not in our side.

NOTE: FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK IN NIGERIA WHERE THE MONEY IS BEING DEPOSITED AND IF YOU NEED ANY QUESTION FILL FREE TO EMAIL HIM WITH YOUR QUESTION

Note: You have to stop communicating with the imposters right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails, Note we are acting according to the Directive From UN, FBI, HLS, So any email you send to them will be monitored.

Please reply/direct your email to this email: [email protected]
Regards,

Mr.FRED CHRISTIAN
FAX: 234 674 398 4273
Director cash processing unit
United bank for Africa. (U.B.A).
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

We bring to you a new year notice that your email address was randomly selected as email address of scammed victims who are to be compensated that is why we are in contact with you so take your time to read this information carefully. This selection was made on 5th of January 2017
So you are to receive the sum of $7million united state dollars. The money will be delivered through UN Diplomatic courier Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note: three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters , that is the instruction giving to me by the government

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to me for quick delivery because time is not in our side.

NOTE: FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK IN NIGERIA WHERE THE MONEY IS BEING DEPOSITED AND IF YOU NEED ANY QUESTION FILL FREE TO EMAIL HIM WITH YOUR QUESTION

Note: You have to stop communicating with the imposters right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails, Note we are acting according to the Directive From UN, FBI, HLS, So any email you send to them will be monitored.

Please reply/direct your email to this email: [email protected]
Regards,

Mr.FRED CHRISTIAN
FAX: 234 674 398 4273
Director cash processing unit
United bank for Africa. (U.B.A).

This email was scanned by Bitdefender

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement