Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323000 by malu53 Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:29 pm
faith122
South Africa

I'm: Female
Looking for: Male
Partner age from:b18
Partner age to: 80
Username: faith122
Birth date: 08 January 1999

faith122
07 March 2017, 18:12
From Faith Desire
Abidjan Cote D'ivoire

Dearest One,
I am Miss Faith Desire the only surviving daughter of late Mr Desire Tagro an Ex-Minister of Ivory Coast. On the 12th April 2011 my father/mother including every members of our family was murdered by the Republican Force during the time they attack our house by shooting and looting.

God so kind I was not in town when the incident occurred, but now I am in our country without any one knowing although I am still on hiding for security purposes. Why I still stay back in our country is to transfer the US$8.5million and the GOLDS which my late father deposited in the custody of this SECURITY ASSISTANCE COMPANY, he deposited the 2 Trunk boxes containing the fund and the Gold as a family treasure containing AFRICAN ART WORK FOR EXPORT for security reasons, as security company does not operate as bank where some one can deposit his/her money openly.

Before the death of my father he gave me the covering documents of the Gold and fund he deposited in the security company, as I am his first daughter and he so much loved me that was why he made me the beneficiary of these two iron trunk boxes containing the Gold and US$8.5million. Right now I wish to transfer this fund to you so that you will assist me to invest the money into any viable sector in your country, also you will help me to join you in your country for me to start up a new life with you there immediately the fund gets to you. Since I am no longer safe in this country, I want to transfer these boxes before leaving the country because it’s my last hope and the only inheritance that I have.

Before I even pick you to assist me I have prayed and slept over it asking God to provide for me a Godly minded person that will assist me in this transaction. I will give you more details of the transaction in my next mail. Most importantly try to contact me direct at my private email desire for security reasons, Contact me with this email here ( [email protected] )

Waiting to here from you.
Thanks and God bless you.
From Faith Desire
Advertisement