Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323033 by AlanJones Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:18 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998406045

ROM THE OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD
OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.

Tel Phone (+229) 98406045

Attention:Sole Beneficiary,

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR.JAMES KELLER,HE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:8668623150 INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR FUND TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: 1011 S 7TH ST. WATERTOWN, WI 53094, USA,BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH.

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE KNOW MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE TRANSFERRING OF YOUR FUND.THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND IS BE TRANSFER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL TO YOU MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRATE YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY.

HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST,I TOLD HE TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIM'S ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO ENABLE ME PROCEED ON YOUR TRANSFER IF THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE APPROVAL CERTIFICATE FEE OF YOUR FUND,WHICH THE IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE

THESE ARE YOUR FUNERAL PICTURES HE SUBMITTED TO ME AS THE FINAL CEREMONY OF YOUR BURIAL

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED.AND REMEMBER TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL REGARD MR BEN SMITH.Tel PHONE +229 98406045

You are advised to send a total sum of $80.00 via Money-Gram to the name of BEST ICHEKE as our accountant officer in Benin Republic below.

Receiver's Name----- BEST ICHEKE
City-------Cotonou
Country-----Benin Republic
Test Question------When?
Answer:/ -------Today
Amount---------$80
MTCN:................
SENDER'S NAMES :......

Please forward the payment information immediately you send the $80 us dollars,if you are not sending the payment to obtain the Certificate, don't reply to this email this will only last for (2days) we are going to cancel this transfer After (2days) The total amount you are going to receive is $2.5million United States Dollars)

I Wish You Good Luck

Mr Daniel Nnaluo
DIRECTOR+229 98406045

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#341321 by AlanJones Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998406045

Attention My Dear,

Your first payment of $5000 has been sent today via western union. You
are advise to Contact western union with your full information to
enable them give you Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your
First Payment MTCN 5794550884, For more information contact Rev.James
Marco, Email( [email protected]) or call +22998406045 he'll
keep sending you payment until your total fund is Completed $5.5usd

Best Regards,
Mr. Brown Kuty,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.