Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323110 by AlanJones Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 am
Reply-To: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22995754163

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Zenith Heights Plot 87 Ajose
Adeogun Street,Cotonou Benin Republic
Attn:Payment Notification,

This is to bring your notice that,I have paid the re_activation fee and the delivery of your atm master card,I paid it because the ATM MASTER CARD code is 8119 and the
$2.5 million inside the card has less than three days to expire,and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse.

with that i have decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you
must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.Now i want you to contact DHL DELIVER COMPANY with your full delivery information's such as

You're name
You're country
You're home address
You're Tel phone number
include your ID Card

so that they can deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your designated home address without any more delay.like i stated early the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping charges since they refused, and they did it because they do not know when you are going to contact them and the dummorage might have increase, they told me that their keeping charges is $116,per day and i deposited it yesterday been the 20th Day of march 2017.call him as soon as you receive this email. Below is their contact Information's

Contact person: DR. JORGE WILLFRED
DHL DELIVERY COMPANY
Phone number: +229 95754163
[email protected]

contact them today to avoid increase of their official keeping fee.and let me know once you receive your ATM MASTER CARD.

Regards
MRS. SYNTIA REMFERT
ATM MASTER CARD OFFICE ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL
Federal Republic of Benin West Africa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#349440 by AlanJones Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:04 am
Reply-to: "Pastor.David Philip" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968973245

DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE

Attention:ATM visa card Beneficiary,

Good Morning and welcome to DHL delivery company, Cotonou, Benin Republic. Once again we hope you received our mail reminder since last month regarding your ATM visa card here in our office, Am here to inform you our last serious meeting which called by the International Monitory Fund Benin Republic Representatives with all the Bank Directors including all the Western Union Director and the All the Embassy agents here in Benin Republic which stated that any unclaimed fund will be cancel and transferred back to president account after next week Monday being 18th Dec. 2017 , The Government is canceling all the Unclaimed Fund because of the Constructions of our New Road which leads to Nigeria due to we needs a lot of money to construct the New Road,

Am writing this mail to inform you that the meeting is very serious which your case was mention which is your fund US$2.700.000.00 and i wrote this mail to you so that you will be very fast and send the Tag Fee $55 today and tomorrow due to i will not happy if this ATM card/Fund will be involved because after the calculations of the Unclaimed funds, It is totally $25.300.000.00 to be cancelled which is about 8 funds and your $2.700.000.00 is involved.

Urgent send the tag fee $55 today because i will promise to deliver the ATM card to you after 24 hours.

Concern the ATM card worth US$2.700.000.00 to be delivered to you, we would like to inform you that a delivery of such package with money contents goes with National security Tag or approval, otherwise the package will encounter so much problem on transit. Delivery of any monetary items from this country to oversees goes with such tag, and we deem it fit to explain this to you alone because DHL cannot ship this package without the Tag. It is also applicable to all courier companies here, both FedEX and UPS, therefore, we will advise you to get the Tag obtained to keep your delivery on safe side and you the owner on a very good side.

The Cost of this Tag is 55.00 which has to be paid directly to National security Treasury or the payment made through us so that we can pay to the security and get the Tag in question.

So many customers out of ignorance has put themselves into jail as a result of negligence to this Tag. Therefore, we will not watch you make such mistakes.

We told the Western Union Agent to go home as we will contact him as soon as we hear from you, because the Tag is very confidential and we cannot disclose the ref number of it to any one except by your command.

You can send the national Security Tag Fee to below immediately.

Receiver Name...KIN NEDU
Country.......Benin Republic
City ...... Cotonou,
Amount ....... $55USD
Sender Name...........
MTCN.......................

We will look forward to hearing from you. Remember, like i said, if the Tag is obtained, it will take us only 24 hours to deliver to your home address, if this is acceptable by you, get back to us so that we will provide for you the information on how to make the payment for the procurement of the Tag.

Like i said kindly hurry Up to avoid the fund being cancel as the IMF said.

Thank you for choosing Dhl.

Thank you for choosing Dhl.

Tel:+229 68973245
Management
Pastor.David Philip

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.