Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323286 by AlanJones Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:29 am
reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22965917759

Western Union payment
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Gerhard A. Ebert
Congratulation Dear. friend,
this is Mr.John Paul,Manager of Eco Bank western union money transfer service .I have already work for this office for good 11 years.

Yes is true that we have to transfer your first payment of $5000.00 below is the MTCN# 558-985-6611, but due to IMF Benin they put the funds on hold till you obtain IMF papers work from the office to proof that you are owner of this ($1.5millon). so that you will be allow to start picking up the funds every day till your complete receive the total ($1.5millon

I have confirm from they General Manager of IMF Benin Hon Frank Jerry O.O.N that to obtain the papers and stamp it by US Embassy will cost you only sum of $85 so that you will be allow to pickup the money and I will give you the remain information like senders name Test Question and Answers.

So I will be advice you to copy below information and run to western union or Money Gram and send the $85 and update me with the payment information so that I will pay IMF and obtain the papers, work.
Below is the receiver information where to send the needed fee down there Benin Republic.

Receiver's Data / information: via Money Gram transfer allow to send it down to Benin Republic to obtain the needed papers work to complete the transfer.

Receiver.. Name Dan ekwe
Country...Benin Republic
City..Cotonou
Amount$85

Thank you,
Manager of Eco Bank western union.

Mr.John Paul
MAIL ME NOW ([email protected])
Tell Phone +22965917759.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#326602 by AlanJones Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:23 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22965917759

western union money transfer

Western Union payment
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Gerhard A. Ebert
Congratulation Dear. friend,
this is Mr.John Paul,Manager of Eco Bank western union money transfer service .I have already work for this office for good 11 years.

Yes is true that we have to transfer your first payment of $5000.00 below is the MTCN# 558-985-6611, but due to IMF Benin they put the funds on hold till you obtain IMF papers work from the office to proof that you are owner of this ($1.5millon). so that you will be allow to start picking up the funds every day till your complete receive the total ($1.5millon

I have confirm from they General Manager of IMF Benin Hon Frank Jerry O.O.N that to obtain the papers and stamp it by US Embassy will cost you only sum of $55 so that you will be allow to pickup the money and I will give you the remain information like senders name Test Question and Answers.

So I will be advice you to copy below information and run to western union or Money Gram and send the $55 and update me with the payment information so that I will pay IMF and obtain the papers, work.
Below is the receiver information where to send the needed fee down there Benin Republic.

Receiver's Data / information: via Money Gram transfer allow to send it down to Benin Republic to obtain the needed papers work to complete the transfer.

Receiver.. Name Dan ekwe
Country...Benin Republic
City..Cotonou
Amount$55

Thank you,
Manager of Eco Bank western union.
Mr.John Paul
MAIL ME NOW ([email protected])
Tell Phone +22965917759.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.