Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323521 by Snow-White Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:13 pm
Greetings Good Day I'm Mr, Frank Kwasi Frimpong from Access Bank Ghana, I was reading through some articles and information's on the desk of our branch manager of a plan that they will decline your information's and transfer to your Bank Account, that should have been transferred to you.
i'm happy to inform you that i can help you in transferring this money to you. after reading i was also informed on how people have not being fair with you
in respect of getting your funds to you this while,
i also want you to know that i'm going to handle this transaction with utmost trust from my side to you i'll hope you do the same for a speedy completion
of this transaction.

i'll be pleased to give you more information about myself before i make any request, I'm 50 years of age and i have been working with Access Bank Ghana for over 8 years now and i've already had several promotions from just a cashier to my current position. hoping the next promotion i will be awarded will be the Managing director of Access Bank bank Osu.

I'm in a good position to make this transfer possible to you, But i must inform you only the fact, i'll have to setup a Non Residential Account here in
Ghana and send you an ATM master Credit/Debit Card which will give you direct access and enable you to withdraw your Funds in any ATM Machine in your
country.

By so doing you will not be involved in an act of laws breaking of that of my country and your beloved country, you're advised to get back with the information's below as listed so i can create the proposed account at once in your name to enable the use of an ATM Master Credit/Debit Card in your respective country to withdraw your Funds. the account will be set-up free of charge. I will finance the account setting up and activation today once you
get back to me ASAP.

The needed info is listed below for account setup,

ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME:
HOLDER'S ADDRESS:
HOLDER'S MOBILE NUMBER:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Next Of Kin Info is needed as listed

NEXT OF KIN:
ADDRESS OF KIN:
MOBILE NUMBER OF KIN:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Best Regards