Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323564 by AlanJones Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:16 am
Tel. Nos.: +46705256081 & +2348141977006

HYPO REGECO FINANCIAL CONSULTANT INC SW.
FIRST NAME. JACOB LAST NAME: SINGHCARLSSON
ADDRESS: STATIONSGATAN 6, 57730 HULTSFRED, SWEDEN.
PHONE NR: +46 705 256 081
WORKING AS FINANCIAL CONSULTANT IN OWN BUSINESS, HELPING OLD AND NEW CLIENT WITH
BANKING PROBLEM AND PROPERTY FINANCING PROBLEMS.
MY PASSPORT COPY IS ATTACHED.

Subject, My Personal Letter To You.

Dear Sir.
I am a foriegn Financial Consultant from Sweden, I happens to know about your funds in Nigeria valued at $18Million (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) which you have tried with no result in claiming it, I am very much interested to move out hat funds from the Central Bank Of Nigeria to my account in Sweden hence you abandoned the funds there, Now Can you please give me a LEGAL POWER OF ATTORNEY. to change the ownership certificate name of this $18Million here at C.B.N Nigeria Apex Bank to my own name since i Am in Nigeria Now to sort out the issues holding this $18Million I discovered that you have been on this pursuit over a long period of time still no good result, but as a financial Consultants I have logistics and machinery it can take to move this funds from Central Bank Of Nigeria to my account in Sweden after which I will give you $1,500,000,00 ( One Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) once he transaction is concluded at the C.B.N..I shall raise a draft of said amount after the transaction is through NOT before don't get yourself confused.

If you permit me to work on this funds I will do my best to clear the issue and transfer the whole $18Million to my own account and then compensate you when the transaction is through, there is no problem with that.Write back to me immediately showing readiness to work with me.Then send me your pass port copy or drivers license and address,your phone number to enable me present to the C.B.N Officials that you have given me the POWER OF AUTHORITY to stand on this claims of $18Million and recover it to my name
The number above is my country phone then here in Nigeria you can reach me on this number: + 234 8141977006
Find attached my business id card for your own perusal.
Looking forward hearing from you positively..

Mr Jacob Singh Carlsson.
Swedish Financial/Business Consultant.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement