Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#324527 by Bill F Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:46 am
Barrister Jacques Hans
[email protected]
[email protected]
SHAMMAH CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
Carre No.456 Sojatimey Akpakpa, Cotonou,
Republique du Bénin West Africa
Mobile: +229 61 05 68 72
Fax: +229 20 35 847

to:
date: Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 8:54 AM
subject: Re: Re: Urgent Transfer

MY DEAR GOOD FRIEND,

GOOD DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. I AM BARRISTER JACQUES HANS AND I JUST CAME ACROSS YOUR PROFILE AS I WAS SEARCHING FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN YOUR COUNTRY WHERE MY CLIENT WANT TO MAKE INVESTMENT OF $14.9MILLION DOLLARS AND I HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME FOR THIS TRUST IN YOU?

I AM A LEGAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT TO MRS. PATIENCE JONATHAN THE FORMER FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA THE WIFE OF FORMER NIGERIAN PRESIDENT DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN 5YEARS BEFORE HE THEY LOST ELECTION LAST YEAR 2015.AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW BEFORE GOING INTO THIS PROJECT,HIS WIFE MRS. PATIENCE JONATHAN HAVE ASK ME TO SEEK A NEW FOREIGN PARTNER TO HELP HER CLAIM THE $14.9Million FROM A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN WHICH SHE WANT TO INVEST IN HOTEL OR ESTATE BUSINESS IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR NAME SO THAT THE MONEY WILL BE SAFE FOR HER FAMILY.

SINCE THE CURRECT ADIMISTRUCTION OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI HAVE BEEN FRUSTRING HER FAMILY TO MAKE SURE THEY LOSE ALL THEY HAVE LABOUR ALL THIS YEARS. SHE FLEE HER COUNTRY WITH THIS FUNDS TO REPUBLIC OF BENIN.NOW I HAVE FOUND YOUR CONTACT AS A TRUST FIRM IF ONLY YOU CAN HANDLE THIS PROJECT SECRETLY FOR HER AS NOBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS DEPOSIT APART FROM ME.

I AM HERE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS RISK FREE AND I SHALL SEND YOU ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS COVERING THE FUNDS ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU WITH GENIUNE INTEREST AS I HAVE NOT MEET WITH YOU BEFORE AND ALSO GIVE ME PLAN WHAT THIS FUNDS CAN BE BEST INVEST ON IN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO MANAGE THE FUNDS FOR 5YEARS AFTER RECEIVE BY YOU.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

REGARDS,
From Barrister. Jacques Hans(Esq.)
SHAMMAH CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
Carre No.456 Sojatimey Akpakpa, Cotonou,
Republique du Bénin West Africa.
Mobile: +229 61 05 68 72 Fax: +229 20 35 847
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#331256 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:10 am
Using the same [email protected] email address.

reply-to: Mrs. Rose William - [email protected]

Hello my good friend,

How are you doing today, I was shocked you stopped communicating me over my business transaction after I lost my husband here in Africa where we both live doing business from the America, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund transfer with a special assistance from a Russia business woman that catered for other logistics.

Do to I have been in contact with you before in the course of the transaction.I have left a certified international bank cheque of $820 000.00 with Mr. Jacques as I am heading to Russia to invest the money on crude Oli business since I couldn't make direct transfer into your bank account because I don't have it.

Cotonou Benin Republic.
His email: [email protected]

Therefore you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the bank check to you. Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Mrs. Rose William

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5