Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4948 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:23 pm
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:26:24 +0100
To: xxxx @shaw.ca
Subject: corina

Sir,

Good day to you over there,My name is Corina Rita Benjamen,a sierra leonian but l am now in abidjan because of my father's consignment.

I am contacting you based on a business transaction involving a huge sum of money worth $4 million, which deposited in one of the SECURITY COMPANY here in Abidjan which originated from contract executed by the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING and he later worked at the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE in sierra leone .Hence I involve you to authenticate this claim as the new beneficiary.

lt was last month l came here to cleam the consignment l am the next of kin of the Depositor, doughter of the depositor,my father was killed during the war in seirra leone,l came in to this country in order to cleam his property but reachining the security company they requested for a foreign partner before we can transferd the consignment.

Below is the contact of my father's lawyer in abidjan,you can contact him for more informations

sangare chamber & co.
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.
Tel;+225 66 87 08 05.
Contact person:Barrister sangare kone.
(The Senior Advocate

Also below is the contact of the security company in abidjan.

To the Director,

APPLE SECURITY AND DIPLOMATS SERVICE COMPANY.
10 Plateau Villa 4224, 11 BP. 745 Abidjan 11,
Tel+225-06 26 83 40
Fax,+225-21 56 32 741
E-mail;[email protected]
M,D;Dr David Smith.

alternative email; [email protected]

Corina Rita.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement