Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#325732 by Mortal Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 am
reply-to: Mr Mathew Nelson <[email protected]>
to:
date: Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 3:31 PM
subject: Hon Mr Donald Trump President of the United States.

Your welcome to office of New President of the United States Donald J Trump.

Good-day to you my dear , how are you doing today and also your family, I am writing to inform you that your total funds have been gathered up from all over the world by me Hon Mr Donald J Trump II President of the United States to total sum of $86Billion which will be brought to your home and handed over to you in person with a lots of security personal signed by head of this country.

This order was signed by head of this country to help all citizens final make sure that everyone receive they belongs from all over the world and stop falling to the hands of the IMPOSTERS fraudsters Hackers Scammers which have been going on all over the world, we the government officials don’t want to see any of citizens fail to hands of the wrong people imposters anymore, that is why I decided to help gathered all your total funds from all over the world to total sum of $86Billion and it will be handed over to you in person by head of your state with a lots of security personal as soon as you send the needed charge to obtain the presidential permit order to enable you useable of your total funds in the country without any problem as that is only thing delaying you funds to be handed over to your so you can be able to
start making use of it without any delaying ok.

Your urgently response will be highly needed once you receive this email so that Mr Mathew Nelson will give you the receiver information which you can use to remit the payment $375 to obtain the presidential permit order to allow you useable of your funds $86Billion without any delaying ok.

FILL THIS FORM IN WRITING.DELERYING YOU TOTLA FUNDS $86BILLION CONTACT MR MATHEW NELSON

You Home Address:
Cell Phone Number:
E-mails Addresss:
E-mails Addresss User Passwords:
Your passport & Drive License:
Your Monthly Income:
Date You Receive Monthly Income:

Thanks,
Best Regard.
Contact Mr Mathew Nelson
Hon Mr Donald Trump President of the United States.

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
Advertisement