Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#326120 by AlanJones Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:47 am
Tel. No.: +22968506108

Listen and listen good, what another assurance do you need before you will send the required fee of $55? for us to renew your payment fill from your Benin High Court ON YOUR BEHALF,i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.

I swear to God almighty Father before and am here to swear again that nothing will stop to start receiving your daily payment after this $55.if i fail to start sending you your daily payment of $5000.00 within 2hours after you send the $55 as i promise, i cannot fail you, I promise you. don't fear as soon as you sent the $55 today please leave the rest to me and see if i am lie to you or not because i can not use my life swear because of $55,How can i swear against my life because of this FUND, but is to show you that what am telling you the truth. so please try to understand me by sending this $55 is big amount but is too small for the amount you have to receive within 2hours okay.

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $55 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $55. today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $55. how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth. am here by giving you 100% Assurance that you will receive your fund and you can start picking it.

Here is the information to make the payment through western union or money Gram with below Name:

RECEIVE NAME___ JUDE MBA
NO:171 AKIL ROAD COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION::::::;; A
ANSWER::::::::::::: B
Amount:::::::::::::::$55
MTCN:::::::::::::::

I am looking forward to hear from you right now and know what is holding not to make the payment as you said because i hate any thing promise and fail.

A waiting to receive the payment information.Thank you for your understand and God bless you.
Do not fail to reply.

THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,
YOURS SINCERELY
MR.FRANK BEN
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
TELEPHONE +229 68506108

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement