Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#326624 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:32 am
reply-to: Dr Edwin Osuofia - [email protected]
phone number: +229-99079068

ATTENTION DEAR

This is to bring to your notice that We have successfully registered your ATM CARD valued the sum of $ 2.5 Million with DHL Express Courier Company this morning with registration code of DCJKT00678G and the card has been signed and was approved by the Federal Ministry of Justice Republic of Benin, Therefore, Contact the Director of DHL Company with your delivery information such as.

Your full name
Your address
Your country
Your age
Your occupation
Your Phone number

Please, contact them with the above mentioned information because we agreed up that the delivery of your ATM Card will commence tomorrow morning. So like I said earlier, do not fail to reconfirm to the DHL Director Dr Edwin Osuofiawith your full information where your Card will It is delivered.

contact them with the above mentioned information
Name:.Dr Edwin Osuofia
Email: [email protected]
Tele:+229-99079068

Note: I will be traveling out of the country today for an official assignment, and I will not be in the office until Aug. 30th, 2017. So, its very important you contact them immediately, because your card has a minimum of 10 days to expire, and if so be the case, it will be a very big loss to you in particular and the entire inter-switch technology company in general. The amount in your Card is US $ 1.5Million and your Pin code is 0689.

Best regards,
Tony Larry

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement