Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#326730 by AlanJones Mon May 01, 2017 12:09 am
Reply-to: INTERPOL - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22963075129

(INTERPOL)

RC-32657, 473 LEU, DE AKPAKPA ROAD, COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

E-mail; [email protected]

Telephone: +229-63075129

Attn

This notification email is coming to you from Benin republic Interpol Command and please immediately you receive this message do let us know by calling because we need to carry on with this impostor's work accordingly,

we are written to let you know that we have five gentlemen arrested in the Western Union and money gram this morning name TERRY HANK, MARK BEN, DR.LARRY JOHN AND Mr. Michael innocent, Diplomat larry One of them came from Nigeria and through our investigation we discovered your email address from them which proof that they have did scammed you before, The fact is that one them made us clear that they did scammed you out of closer $5000 Usd.

Please we don't have anything with you now but all we need is for you to send down your home address and your phone number and you count very well how much you have spent under scammers down here in Africa so far because first thing tomorrow morning we will lead them to court and from the court they will be charge to jail.

So you do mail us back now with this needed details if you don't know the exactly amount you have spent to Benin and Nigeria under scammers control then you just tell us that you don't know the amount so that the court will charge the Countries how much they will pay you as your re-Compensation. Please all we need is the truth and if you never spend just make us clever.

Please reply to this email ;([email protected]) we wait to have the details from you as soon as you get this mail. What ever happen to Court we will let you know. We wait to have the details from you as soon as you get this mail. On what ever happen to Court we will
let you know. You can reach us on this line +229-63075129. But please don't forward this email to any person from Africa to avoid them use it to do their bad work on the name of West Africa Interpol Service please.

And also the best thing you have to do now is to send me your email user name and password, we only need it to secure your account from being hack, because we discover that some hackers are in your email, so send me your email user name and password immediately you receive
this email, also send me your phone number I will like to talk with you on phone

MR.UDEMGBA

Address: 473 LEU, DE AKPAKPA ROAD, COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
Phone Number: +229-63075129
Email address: ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement