Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#327993 by AlanJones Mon May 15, 2017 12:27 am
Reply-to: "Mr. David Donald" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999282685

Greetings approved beneficiary,

Your name and your contact details was given to this office in respect of your total inherited/compensation sum owed to you which you have failed to claim because of either non-compliance of official processes or because of your unbelief of the reality of your genuine payment.

We wish to bring to you the solution to this problem right now, we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment centers, that is the latest instruction from economic community of West African states ECOWAS we have arranged your payment Via our UBA Bank ATM Card Payment Center, this is an instruction passed by the ECOWAS in respect to all over delayed payment and debt re scheduling.

We will approved United Bank for Africa International ATM Cash Card on your favor which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM Stand location worldwide, our cash card will give you access for amount of withdraw via internet or any cash ATM machine in the world at maximum of $8,000 per day. It's easy to manage even with custom options to suit your particular business needs worldwide Our cash card is available to transfer or withdraw money through our ISP online transfer withdraw banking system anywhere you are in the world and you are also given the option to transfer funds from your ATM card to your local bank account. So if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let us know by contacting us back on the following information.

Full name:
Full mailing info:
Your cell phone line:
Nearest Airport:

We have been mandated by the ECOWAS parliament to issue out $8.5 million USD in your favor this fiscal year. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person or offices to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is ATM 202 so you have to indicate this code when contacting us by using it as your subject.All the necessary arrangement of processing your fund of US $8.5 million into ATM CASH CARD will be made as soon as we hear from you.

We are here to serve you better.

Regards,
Mr. David Donald,
Office Phone: +229 99282685

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#386029 by Troy Platt Thu May 16, 2019 7:56 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 11:42:22 +0100
Subject: Honestly I am just disappointed at your behavior

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

Honestly I am just disappointed at your behavior because you know that I am man of God and cannot deceive you. Just pay the $145.00 and leave me and my God because God is watching me if I am telling you lies. I know it is because of your past experience that make you not to believe me but I told you before my God who is my witness that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul. I told you earlier just drop your old experience and follow my instruction as a man of God and you will know what it means to follow somebody that fear God.

I swear that, if I fail to deliver you ATM CARD within 48hours after you send the $145.00 just stop responding to my email and consider me as scam okay I promise, I cannot fail you, I promise you. don’t fear as soon as you sent the $145.00 today please leave the rest for me and see if I am lie to you or not because I can not use my life swear because of $145.00, How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, but is to show you that I am telling you the truth. so please try to understand me this $145.00 is big amount but is too small for the amount you have to receive within 48hours okay.

Here is the information to use send the money so that we will complete the matter once and for all. $145,only no more payment I swear to God and your ATM CARD will leave immediately I receive payment here okay. I here by giving you 100%Assurance that your ATM CARD is valid and you can start using it once the card is arrive.

Here is the information to make the payment through WESTERN UNION OR RIA below:

Receiver's name: Onuorah Charity
City: lagos
Text Question: When
Text Answer: Now
Amount :$145 only
MTCN. .
SENDER. .

I am looking forward to hear from you right now and know what is holding you not to make the payment as you said because I hate any thing promise and fail please if you still need your ATM CARD which wI advise you to send the money immediately before you get back to me with payment information.

Please be it in mind that all the necessary arrangement have be made to deliver your ATM CARD which worth $7.5 million as soon as we hear from you, I am waiting to hear from you once again with good news as you can see that i am very happy now.

Kind regards,

Mr. Stephen Roberts
Customer service dept International settlement,
Department (Citi Bank) ATM SECTION

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!