Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#328515 by Bill F Fri May 19, 2017 10:40 am
Lucy Walker
[email protected]
[email protected]

reply-to: Lucy Walker < [email protected] >
to:
date: Fri, May 19, 2017 at 10:32 AM
subject: Hello

I am Ms.Lucy Walker an orphan, aged 19 European,

I'm looking for urgent helper to help me get my inheritance that I inherited from my late father who was killed last month by the rebels during the political crisis in Congo, before the death of my parent, my late father deposited four million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($4.200.000.00) compiled in a metal box and was deposited to a security company in Europe with my name as the next of kin before his death.

I want you to help me claim the box to your country so that I can come to your country to continue my education. I left my studies after the rebels captured the city and began rapping girls and looting property. I left Congo and isolated in a remote village in Cote D Ivoire for safty, since I'm still a virgin and I do not want to be challenged by groups of armed men, please help me to recover and wisely invest the fund in your country. Your urgent response and suggestions will be helpful to me and once the money is claimed, I can manage to get out of here and meet with you to start a new life, I would be willing to offer you 20% of the money if you can help me claim the fund, I await your urgent response, God bless you

Best Regards
Ms.Lucy Walker
Advertisement