Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#328772 by malu53 Mon May 22, 2017 3:51 pm
Greetings, Good day to you from Wells Fargo Bank an amount of $45, 130, 091.00 USD was truncated in boxes and brought to Wells Fargo Bank by the Minister
of Finance Of the republic of Ghana as ordered by Ghana Government (His Excellency the President of Ghana Nana Addo) this is to inform you the said funds
is already here in USA, this funds was brought here in the states of America as you have tried several times to get this funds from Banks, bank officials
financial institution and other government officials but all to no avail you're been assured of a secured transaction as wells Fargo is currently working in hand with Ghana minister of finance to resolve this issue which happens to be the reason the government of Ghana brought the funds,

I want to inform you that I'm in-charge of this transaction been the Financial Manager of My branch, and i also want you to know due to all past experience you had previously to receive this funds the government of Ghana are monitoring each step and process taken, you may be referred to Ghana if needed.

Now here's how we get things work out An ATM master credit/debit card will be issued to you and also an online login details will also be sent to you to
enable you logon our site and access your funds i need you to be aware that the fund of $45, 130, 091.00 USD is deposited in an official account for a very long period of time and had to be audited to your personal information therefore you'll have to get back with your information's as listed below,

Full Names:
Date Of Birth:
Direct Mobile Number:
Direct Mobile Number:
current residential home address:
Nearest airport:
P.O.BOX Address:
Any valid means of identification, Drivers license,

Best Regards

Franklin Michael Gregory
Financial Manager
635 & Midway Branch