Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#329416 by Tim Atem Tue May 30, 2017 6:18 am

Hello My Dear,

How is your day going i am really surprise you wrote back to me ,I will like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too. Once again my name is Sgt Prisca Andrew , I am 28 years old a native of Colorado Denver in United States of America and I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism ,I am really doing the best i can to keep most soldiers that are injured alive, and it is really not an easy task but as a Medical soldiers i make sure i do the best i can and leave the rest for God. I graduated from the 32D Medical Brigade

It would be my pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in the next message and have a Dog name Billy he is a good friend too. i love travelling and singing too and i have been to Italy and some other European countries too

Please do send some pictures if you have a free time and tell me more about your self too, i will be signing off now because i have to go for my Military base security routine.

Regards
Sgt Prisca Andrew

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5