Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#329321 by Bill F Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 am
Barrister Walker Dickson
[email protected]
MR.LNNY BOSS

reply-to: "MR.LNNY BOSS" < [email protected] >
to:
date: Sat, May 27, 2017 at 10:23 AM
subject: Attention: My Dear,

Attention: My Dear,

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay, though I tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations. Presently I am United Arab Emirates for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now contact my Barrister in Benin Republic, i drop a cheque sum 750,000.00 us$ for you

I have received the cheque from bank three days a go and kept the cheque with Barrister Walker Dickson as we discussed. Please mail him immediately to send the cheque to you. I am in Arab Emirates now. I kept USD 750,000.00 cashier cheque and i will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. do let me know when you receive it.

Below is the contact information of Barrister Walker Dickson
Email: [email protected]

1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Country

Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks and God bless you and your family.

MR.LNNY BOSS
Advertisement