Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#329376 by AlanJones Tue May 30, 2017 2:01 am
Reply-to: Dr Rick Longoria - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19033547634

Attn: Dear package owner

I'm diplomat Agent Rink Tony , I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour ago. Now just to inform you about my successful arrival in your airport with your consignment box worth the sum of ($4.5 million USD) which I have been instructed to deliver to you. Am presently at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport(USA) and before I can deliver your briefcase to you, you have reconfirm information so as to avoid wrong delivery... Your full name....address......city......direct phone number.... Age...... Occupation..... Sex.....after verification of the information with what I have on my file , I shall contact you so that we will make arrangements on the exact time I will bring your package to your home address. Send the requested information so that I can proceed to meet you...

call or text (903) 354-7634

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#332975 by AlanJones Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:47 pm
Reply-to: mrs sandra lily - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961884632

Attention My Dear

We have deposited your ATM CARD ($2.500`000`00USD) through
UBA BANK department, after our final meeting regarding your
fund, All you will do is to contact Uba director Dr Rick Longoria
Tel+229_61884632 He will give you direction
on how To Proceed In receiving the ATM. Remember to send him
your Full information to avoid wrong Delivery such as,
Receiver's Name; Address:; Country:; Phone Number:

Best Regards

Thanks,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.