Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#329385 by AlanJones Tue May 30, 2017 2:22 am
Reply-to: Dr Mr John Ralph - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962868292

GOOD DAY

I shall be coming to your country to to my country tomorrow morning at11:40AM EST TIME and I will be bringing your funds of $15.5 million united state dollars along with me as part of compensation from the president of Benin for those affected in scams activities in Benin remember that this is not promise and fail or fake promise but this time I will not go through customs because as an ambassador to Benin I am a us government agent and I have the veto power to go through customs. As soon as I am through with the meeting I shall then proceed to your address. (Send your cell phone number and the address where you want me to bring the package).

You have really paid so much in this delivery that makes me wonder. You are a very lucky person because I shall be bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Your package $15.5 million united state dollars must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds and the cost of registering it is $69.00 usd. The fee must be paid in the next 6 hours via western union Or Money Gram so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us.

This development is coming now that the ministry wants to offset all your outstanding payments to all our legal foreign beneficiaries around the world in which your payment file was affected. As you may know

Send the fee via western union or money gram transfer to my officer

Receiver's Name: --------------JOE EDU
Country ------------Benin Republic
City ---------------------Cotonou
Text Question---------------- God
Text Answer:----------------Bless
Amount: ----------------$69.00 Usd Only
Mtcn Number:
Sender Name: ……….
Sender Address: ..........
your home address and your phone numbers.

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send me the payment information. To this email address: ([email protected])

My flight is TODAY and I expect you to comply before then so that the delivery can be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your package.

Dr Mr John Ralph
since August 7, 2009
Nominator Barack Obama
as President of the United States
Inaugural holder R. Borden Reams
as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Formation October 14, 1960
Website U.S. Embassy - Cotonou
Senders James B Knight
U.S. Ambassador to Benin
Call me at below number +229-62868292

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement