Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#330697 by AlanJones Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:15 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998558943

Dear Beneficiary:

I have registered your ATM CARD of US4.5with Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33x5zs) please Contact with your delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

contact the Shipping company([email protected])Tel:+229 98.55.89.43

With your full information’s as I write below

Receiver name
Address
Country
Phone number

Let me know once you receive your ATM CARD from them,Remember the only money you will pay is their delivery fee.

Best Regards,
Dr.Abbas Mohammed Safi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#334307 by AlanJones Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:27 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968362441

Dear Beneficiary:

I have registered your ATM CARD of US2.2with Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33x5zs) please Contact with your delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

contact the Shipping company([email protected])Tel:+229 68 36 24 41

With your full information’s as I write below

Receiver name
Address
Country
Phone number

Let me know once you receive your ATM CARD from them,Remember the only money you will pay is their delivery fee.

Best Regards,
Mr. Kingsley Charles

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.