Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331054 by mariko Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:03 am
Giel Jan Vandertol, [email protected]
claims as Emirates NBD bank general manager in U.A.E.
Photo stolen from a twitter user Heiko F.

Hello Mr ( ),

With due respect, I assumed that everything is good with you and your family. Please do not leave this as a surprised message to you because I got your contact information from the international directory few weeks ago before I decided to contact you on this size and lucrative business for our present and future survival in life. In addition, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before I decided to reveal this successful and confidential transaction to you. I decided to write you this message. I was looking for someone with your last name ." So when I saw you online , I was pushed to contact you and see how we can best help each other.

I am Mr. Giel Jan Vandertol, a bank officer here in U.A.E. I believe it is the desire of God for me to now come across you. I have an important business discussion that I would like to share with you that I believe will interest you because it is in connection with your surname and you will benefit from it.

A late Peter with same surname with you from your country had a fixed deposit at my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, worth US $ 30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million US dollars) the due date for this surety bond last January 22, 2014. Unfortunately Peter was among the victims of the earthquake in the earthquake disaster of 27 May 2006 in Java, Indonesia, which killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and so he came to an end. My bank management is still knowing about his death, I knew it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin / heritage when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children.

Last week, my bank administration asked that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his money if he was to extend the contract. I know this is going to happen and that is why I have been looking for a way to deal with the situation, because if my bank managers happen to know that Peter is dead and have no heirs, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I do Do not want such happen. That was why when I saw your name I was happy and I am now looking for your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin / Heir in the account since you have the same surname with him and so my bank headquarter will have to release the account to you as the heir. There is no risk involve; If the transaction is carried out under a legitimate arrangement,it will protect you from any infringement of the law. It is better that we claim the money than allows the bank directors to take it, they are already rich. I am not a greedy human, so I suggest that we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will help me establish my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your opinion on this topic and please treat this information as TOP SECRET. We'll go over the details as soon as I receive your urgent response through my personal Email-Address, then I'll let you know the next step.

The transaction is 100% risk free and legal without infringement of the law.
We can discuss this also on the phone; Let me know if you will be available to talk to me on Skype. Have a nice day and bless God. Anticipation of your communication.

Much regards,
Mr Giel Jan Vandertol.
General manager
Emirates Nbd.

Advertisement